Dissent offroad bumper pic thread (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

So I've looked through nearly all 91 pages of the main Dissent bumper thread and all 6 of this thread and, to quote some U2, "I still haven't found what I'm lookin' for."
I'm looking for side profile photos of the front bumper with the small stinger. I'm trying to get an idea for how much it sticks froward from the grill and the main bumper. Just eye level is fine.
Thanks in advance.

4AA75B82-B9C6-4065-8C11-0C42FA52075D.jpeg

So I've looked through nearly all 91 pages of the main Dissent bumper thread and all 6 of this thread and, to quote some U2, "I still haven't found what I'm lookin' for."
I'm looking for side profile photos of the front bumper with the small stinger. I'm trying to get an idea for how much it sticks froward from the grill and the main bumper. Just eye level is fine.
Thanks in advance.

Mine is almost flush but I have 2 light bars attached to it. I welded it to the plate myself so it could move slightly one way or the other depending. Hope these help. All I had of side view.
Thanks in advance.

IMG_5922.jpg
IMG_5923.jpg

Need more rear bumper pics in here!!!

Wow. These look great. I maybe looking at a switch soon.

I don't know if I'll ever have plans/budget in my build for front/rear bumpers, but I had to compliment you on those welds. They look beautiful!

If I do ever need a bumper, though, your's will be at the top of the list, Ben.

Again, beautiful work. It's not easy to find someone who takes this much pride in their art/craftsmanship, but I'm sure you've heard that plenty of times.

Jon

Simply beautiful. I hope mine are somewhere in that gorgeous pile!

I'd been rolling around without the tire carrier for a few months, and finally got around to installing it. I was the lucky winner of the HIH7 rear bumper and ordered a front from Ben to go with it. Both are powder coated in Cardinal BK59. Ben couldn't be a better guy to deal with. He called whenever I ran into issues and entertained all my novice questions. Thanks Ben!!!

Dissent Front web-9840.jpg

Dissent Rear web-9843.jpg

Excuse me if this has already been covered, but what are you guys doing for front turn signals when you install the Dissent front bumper? I checked on my LX and the turn signal is actually part of the foglight assembly on the stock bumper.

Excuse me if this has already been covered, but what are you guys doing for front turn signals when you install the Dissent front bumper? I checked on my LX and the turn signal is actually part of the foglight assembly on the stock bumper.
Easy.

Ben offers the bullet style led signals on his bumpers

OR

You can install / exchange TLC corner signals in place of your pointless corner parking lights and run the previous bumper/fog signal directly without modifications to bulb wire or harness

Personally I'd do both

Easy.

Ben offers the bullet style led signals on his bumpers

OR

You can install / exchange TLC corner signals in place of your pointless corner parking lights and run the previous bumper/fog signal directly without modifications to bulb wire or harness

Personally I'd do both
Thank you very much for the info!

Ok, look at the perfection of the weld as it moves around the corners!

Seriously though. When the aesthetic importance of weld appearance becomes a priority, and the presentation is revealed with such artistic beauty, your title is to be raised from metal fabricator to craftsman. Amazing, nothing less.
Thanks!
I try to constantly improve and push myself everyday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom