Dissent offroad bumper pic thread

I have a white LC, anyone do anything other than white or black with the front bumper? I'm trying to decide what color I wanna go with. Right now I'm leaning toward black with evo grey horns.
I don't think so, only because the lc has tan trim vs an lx that's all white. Here's what i did, prismatic satin titanium and black on the frame mounts.

20190128_153923.jpg

20181219_095410_HDR.jpg

20181110_125015_HDR.jpg

20181204_175407.jpg

guardcompany

SILVER Star
Is this anyone on Mud? At the Habit in Fresno at lunch today. Love the steelies too, very cool truck.

IMG_7430.jpeg

Easy.

Ben offers the bullet style led signals on his bumpers

OR

You can install / exchange TLC corner signals in place of your pointless corner parking lights and run the previous bumper/fog signal directly without modifications to bulb wire or harness

Personally I'd do both
Has anyone done a write up on exactly how to wire the bullet style led's or is it plug and play?

Has anyone done a write up on exactly how to wire the bullet style led's or is it plug and play?
Most bullet have positive and neg leads. Wire the five lights in a series with water proof butt connectors. Then use a 2 lead/terminal water connector to the oem parking/turn wires.

I chose to purchase maxxima 3lead bullet lights. So it has a neg, pos (parking), pos (turn). I wired in the 5 bullets in series to a 3lead waterproof connector then to the oem connection. I did have to extend the positive wire from the turn signals.

If you are using leds for your turn signals you’ll need to change your turn signal relay to one that will work with leds.
I have a 05 lx470 and the wiring and relay may be different but I just listed some things similar to the things I used.

Amazon product
Amazon product

Top Bottom