Dissent offroad bumper pic thread (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

will I get my rear in time to participate? :D
I hope so! I have had some major set backs on the rears with the wing pieces being bent wrong!
I guess they thought if they put the few good ones on top I wouldn't notice the bad ones

Raffle winner of the HIH5 front bumper. Thanks Ben! Pardon the bad photos.
IMG_7128.JPG
IMG_7129.JPG
IMG_7130.JPG
IMG_7131.jpg

That color match looks awesome!

Some pics from last weekend with the family.
Took a drive up near the sierra buttes. Now let's see some pics of you guys using the rigs!
I want to see some pics of them being used for what they were built for. if I can get at least 10 guys with a dissent bumper to post up some good pics I will pick my favorite pic and give a $500 credit toward a dissent product.

View attachment 1369187

View attachment 1369188

View attachment 1369189

View attachment 1369190

View attachment 1369191
Dude! That looks like a soldier in snow camo. Sick!

Did you need spacers to mount those Tundra rims on your old LC? I swapped out my Rock Warrior wheels from my Tundra and put those on. But now I want the Rock Warriors off my Land Cruiser so I'm curious if spacers are needed.
I never tried them without the spacers so I'm not sure.

Beautiful! Looks like the snorkels came in handy through all that powder.

Like that shot of your 100 busting through the snow drift.

Beautiful! Looks like the snorkels came in handy through all that powder.

Like that shot of your 100 busting through the snow drift.
Yeah,
I like that shot as well! That was @fjfowdie rig, he was breaking trail most of the day.

Reviving this thread whilst drooling over these bumpers some more....
@benc How do you like ATRAC in this powder? Was the other 100 with you locked or ATRAC? I am curious how the different systems compete in deep snow
image-jpeg.1371335

Last edited:
Reviving this thread whilst drooling over these bumpers some more....
@benc How do you like ATRAC in this powder? Was the other 100 with you locked or ATRAC? I am curious how the different systems compete in deep snow
image-jpeg.1371335
Both 100s are atrac, and imo is amazing in the snow, I actually prefer the ATRAC in the snow over lockers in most situations

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom