Dissent offroad bumper pic thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

these work plenty fine, i just noticed that they get pretty warm. I'm not looking to replace them since they've only been on the truck for 24 hours, but when these do give out, i'll probably go LED.

back to topic. lets see some more Dissent setups.

It was getting a little dark so the lighting in these pics isn't great. Will snap a few more tomorrow if it's sunny.

image.jpg
image.jpg

Anybody have this bumper installed WITH skid plates underneath? I know @benc says he is going to get to skid plates eventually, but in case my new build goes faster than he does, I am wondering what if any problems there would be with other skid plate options out there.

I have BIOR skid plates and there are no conflicts with the Dissent bumper. All good. I'll try to get a pic tomorrow. It's already too dark to get a good one.

Got the new Dissent bumper on and tested it out this weekend fishing. Thanks Ben for such a great product. Flat black with gun metal grey for the stinger and cap. I may have been Ben's last DIY bumper which worked because I don't know how else we would have been able to ship it to Hawaii. Mahalo

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Looks good Robin!
Thanks for the pics.

Like the taco edition.

Credit to you Ben, had a guy come up to me at a gas station in the mountains of North Carolina today and asked "is that a Dissent bumper"? He was driving a Gen 1 sequoia and waiting for the Tundra/ sequoia version.

Greta bumper pics-- imho it looks better than the Blueberry Slee bumper bc it is less angular and smoother. What does your front bumper built cost with the tubes for hundy? It looks very nice. Do you do rear bumpers as well? Can you PM me your email address for offline conversation?

Greta bumper pics-- imho it looks better than the Blueberry Slee bumper bc it is less angular and smoother. What does your front bumper built cost with the tubes for hundy? It looks very nice. Do you do rear bumpers as well? Can you PM me your email address for offline conversation?
Thanks!
Pm sent.
Yes I do the rears now as well.

Some pics from last weekend with the family.
Took a drive up near the sierra buttes. Now let's see some pics of you guys using the rigs!
I want to see some pics of them being used for what they were built for. if I can get at least 10 guys with a dissent bumper to post up some good pics I will pick my favorite pic and give a $500 credit toward a dissent product.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I took a bunch of Dissent bumper pics this month, sure seeing lots of them out there these days:
20161203_164012.jpg

A rear:
20161130_155928.jpg

Another front showing the approach angle:
20161203_121957.jpg

Took a drive up near the sierra buttes. Now let's see some pics of you guys using the rigs!
I want to see some pics of them being used for what they were built for. if I can get at least 10 guys with a dissent bumper to post up some good pics I will pick my favorite pic and give a $500 credit toward a dissent product.

Guess I need to get mine powder coated and installed quickly. When is the deadline?

View attachment 1369187

View attachment 1369188

View attachment 1369189

View attachment 1369190

View attachment 1369191

Have you named the new rig yet Ben? I vote for "Snow Flake", specially knowing it's the wife's dd! Looks really good white on white!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom