Dissent offroad bumper pic thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

bU5l0fW.jpg

cpX3HBB.jpg

zlLjUjz.jpg

rS5Ftya.jpg

X3sKCws.jpg

5cJwhbY.jpg

RtiQ0Ss.jpg

2sU6jaS.jpg

vS6r0dY.jpg

8FdGhXO.jpg

dWCqOyK.jpg

dD2HttI.jpg

What roof rack is that? ^^^
Looks like an ARB? Is it the SoFlo?

I dont think one could put SoFlo and Dissent on the same truck......2 opposite ends of the spectrum.

That's a tough spot for fog lights if you're off-roading! I also wanted functional fog lights so I went with Rigid SAE fog lights, exchanged the housings with some flush mount Rigids, painted the lenses Metal Cast yellow and added some Rigid angle mounts to get them to face forward.

fE3v4e_WvqQl7Ydm45JZ9p8zzVqlDD7Z5DWM5VpW0cqCb-7wIspq9K4zeIHKCVecu6oBbEyuCwlJXL1NZ_iIIdjqW-M1KS5ngrdw8rQgyuGK27DfPQVbUlIU9BncTNp5ip30PXoALynWuCjK_Ks8Og-deRLsKlFH7kn1aAbcZ_dbzRs89o1nj_gyJn0th0CJwxSeqI301_g4iWijIs6IXaOgHj_jsKqk9Uor1xdl8d_chIlt8rAjHLjlUe4e1ds7vNCSyq-EjaJUf9iao1apm5gxzkXd6n11OKnzgg19hqvbuBqcUospGNQvMj6EdF8e67tbNgjlAdpEWaiS6AtBoZOqYh3NakbD2HSL7JTSkPwQd_Fkt-7MXTYZ8G_YCy1qRlZBWqE_bENoKG2oo4LCReymEQkZtrQGsMitRYx_n71Q-QMvRjyMKtaoXCKZcZpjzC3BNZwoPdvy5w19HsPR-_5hXSK5p-piTYneVVCtObppe-PB1Mc8wSu7Kz64hnGBp67SC1KhOhxuwPhsoaaLnCX07bGeRKCCB2bR1yL5l7TPcbUPuhEn3RNK16ts9N8iaUy_K9OREo62qLWvnF8RKMZd6JXMucCaP-FcHnHmA-OJ9JA2ygn827BjuKbYI6SD9ydEb7NVWNPKPzFXKavUFgJBHP_lE7ck2VcFk9ZJ1v-qF7p5TdK10A=w1302-h938-no

As far as the license plate, I know @benc was working on a flip-up mount to sit over the fairlead bit I think that project is way down on his list of priorities.

When I ordered my bumper, Dissent was able to build me a front mount license plate bracket....

Wish I didn't need one in Jersey but I hate being harassed by the police over something so silly.

flip 1.jpg

flip 2.jpg

flip 3.jpg

Wow that looks great! I'll have to hit him up for one. Mine is just zip tied on right now. We'll have to do a trail ride soon.

Agreed!

Quick, possibly silly question. Has anyone with an LX wired the parking lights from the corners down to the 5 bullet LEDs in the bumper? I was thinking of hooking up the floods to fog light wiring, relocating blinker to the corners and perhaps pulling the parking lights down to the bullets so they would be "always on".

Pic to stay on topic. Just installed this weekend--loving it.
fullsizeoutput_1db3.jpeg

Quick, possibly silly question. Has anyone with an LX wired the parking lights from the corners down to the 5 bullet LEDs in the bumper? I was thinking of hooking up the floods to fog light wiring, relocating blinker to the corners and perhaps pulling the parking lights down to the bullets so they would be "always on".

Pic to stay on topic. Just installed this weekend--loving it.
View attachment 2328258

I have my bullet lights set as parking and turning lights however I didn’t use the standard go to amazon lights.

33091E68-C20F-47C1-890C-B32F973CDA46.png

View attachment 1720863 View attachment 1720864 View attachment 1720866 View attachment 1720867 View attachment 1720868 Here are a few more Pics of some recent installs. The black one has the first rear body lift bumper!
Hey Ben, I know this thread is a bit dusty but I was wondering if you have any better pictures of your new Xtreme front bumper for the LC100. All the product pics on your site are really closeup shots and some funky angle that don't give a good look to the full aesthetic of the bumper on the truck. I'm about to pull the trigger this week on a full setup from you with front, rear and skids. If you could do 4 or 5 pics from some wider shots to show the bumper and the full vehicle that would be helpful so I can decide between the two fronts. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom