Digital dash clock for FJ40 1980+ (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.n-que.ca
If you’re looking for a new dash clock for your FJ40/60/70, I design and develop custom electronics for the Landcruisers. We just put up a clock with an inclinometer for sale, check out the link below or DM me for more info.

You can find more details @nqueserv on instagram or at the following website:

[N-QUE FJ Series Clock and Inclinometer](https://n-que.ca/collections/electronics/products/n-que-fj-series-clock-and-inclinometer)
5828E5AC-BBE2-4667-B767-15134F458DFA.jpeg

3D94FB21-B10B-4B93-9C13-0F227C0A4B7E.jpeg

Price : USD $79.99 + shipping
Worldwide shipping available.

If you’re looking for a new dash clock for your FJ40/60/70, I design and develop custom electronics for the Landcruisers. We just put up a clock with an inclinometer for sale, check out the link below or DM me for more info.

You can find more details @nqueserv on instagram or at the following website:

[N-QUE FJ Series Clock and Inclinometer](https://n-que.ca/collections/electronics/products/n-que-fj-series-clock-and-inclinometer)
View attachment 3205714
View attachment 3205715

Price : USD $79.99 + shipping
Worldwide shipping available.

well .........

lets see it powered up and in-action mr. Nasr :)

now that IS bad to the bone , especially the inclo-meter feature ,

can the overall face or front panel of your SKUNK-WORK's work of art there come with a OEM color tone Black face , ?

can you print the words in white ink , for each button's function or task ?

i really like your new and original idea my friend , i am eager to see this

many blessings to you and your family as well this new season ....

fj40fj62clockconversion_01.jpg

now that IS bad to the bone , especially the inclo-meter feature ,

can the overall face or front panel of your SKUNK-WORK's work of art there come with a OEM color tone Black face , ?

can you print the words in white ink , for each button's function or task ?

i really like your new and original idea my friend , i am eager to see this

many blessings to you and your family as well this new season ....

fj40fj62clockconversion_01.jpg
Thank you!!!

Yes it does, here is a picture with the black faceplate. There are two types of faceplate, FJ40 with a bezel to fit neatly in the dash, and flat without bezel for the 60 and 70 series. Both types are available in the following colours:

Black
Blue
Red
Yellow

The functions of each button can be printed as a label on the front as well.

Thank you for your wishes, the same to you and your family

A5A4FA7C-21EE-47C2-8954-B9B3D0BC6304.jpeg

im subscribed .......

ill DM you on Igram this evening

thanks for your time ...

oh ?

one last thingy request ,

can you edit the digital readout at all in any way ?

perhaps a custom introduction or greeting as the key switch signal illuminiertes your clock in the ON position ?

replace the it's not a JEEP scrolling msg ...

the scrolling msg i was thinking of would be :

" This is My Girl the GHOST 10/88 FJ62LG-PNEK Please Buckle up Your Safety Belt and Hold on TITE here we go .... "

:)

if you could create custom tailored scrolling msgs , on you snappy kustom inclo-meter above , that would be something so darn tempting for all the land cruiser people & there various applications you make it for ....

thanks for taking time to show me your Concept updated " Snappy JECO ....... "

im subscribed .......

ill DM you on Igram this evening

thanks for your time ...

oh ?

one last thingy request ,

can you edit the digital readout at all in any way ?

perhaps a custom introduction or greeting as the key switch signal illuminiertes your clock in the ON position ?

replace the it's not a JEEP scrolling msg ...

the scrolling msg i was thinking of would be :

" This is My Girl the GHOST 10/88 FJ62LG-PNEK Please Buckle up Your Safety Belt and Hold on TITE here we go .... "

:)

if you could create custom tailored scrolling msgs , on you snappy kustom inclo-meter above , that would be something so darn tempting for all the land cruiser people & there various applications you make it for ....

thanks for taking time to show me your Concept updated " Snappy JECO ....... "

Here you go:

FJ40 Dash clock boot up

The clock has a wifi web interface to allow you to program your name and two custom messages(max 256 characters in length) into the eeprom. Attached is a screenshot of the interface running on my phone.

These messages are saved and show up every time the clock starts(it randomly selects between the two message but always shows your name on startup). Happy New Year!!!

A36E6D33-2CAE-4798-B188-6766C0DA6128.png

These old Russian aircraft clocks work pretty good. I enjoy winding it up before I launch on my adventure. It even has a stopwatch feature to time the length of my trip.
413D1CD7-08F5-4170-9FCD-4AB41101C81C_1_201_a.jpeg

Cool product. Where on the 40 and what year were clocks in there?

Thanks!!

The models after 1980 had a slot for a clock. Check the attached photo, it has a rectangle on the far lower left.

These were common in the 40s, 60s and 70s throughout the 80s.

View attachment 3207177
In the US it was 83 with that dash. You should consider printing one that with replace the ash tray in pre 83 J4’s. It will broaden your market quite a bit.

In the US it was 83 with that dash. You should consider printing one that with replace the ash tray in pre 83 J4’s. It will broaden your market quite a bit.
Of course and thanks. If someone can provide me the dimensions of the ash tray, I can adopt this with a bigger screen and more display options as well.

So... what do you all think would look better to replace the ashtray on a 1960-1979 model FJ:

A single large screen
Three individual digital screen with swappable displays? Any and all suggestions are welcome. Here is a screenshot of the work in progress on the latter(ignore the colors):

1673229181510.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom