Diecast FJ55: Who'd be interested? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks so much for your troubles! I have sent payment for one of each of the ones that you have as promised. Let me know it that is correct.

Confirmed!

THANK YOU!!!

Mot

Mot,

Are you ready for funds yet?

Harry
Yessir!
As stated earlier you can do me $30/vehicle, regardless of the type.
The non-green/brown ones will cost a bit more, but no more than $5/vehicle extra, is what it's looking like. (Not sure what you had requested, maybe a couple of the green ones???)

Mot i have just send you the paypal payment. 30$ for a brown one. Thanks a lot for everything
Payment confirmed!
Thank you!

Just sent you $30 for a blue white one. Thanks so much for getting these.
Payment received!!
Thanks!!

Forgot to mention, I also received a payment from Uncle Ed.

Thanks a bunch!!

Can I switch to a green white one? I messed up and asked for blue white in the paypal and my last post here.

Payment sent as "gift" and I sent a follow up email explaining why and with my address, for a green diecast fj55...

JackA said:
Can I switch to a green white one? I messed up and asked for blue white in the paypal and my last post here.

I intend on going with the original lists on Page 2.

So you should be fine!

But I need to check with my mom to Hey the exact count so I can order more green ones if I am short.

Thanks again!
Mot

3pits said:
Payment sent as "gift" and I sent a follow up email explaining why and with my address, for a green diecast fj55...

Thank you very much!

Payment confirmed!

Yours,

Mot

Lost my wallet and cancelled my CC. Waiting on a new one so I can PayPal you.... Haven't forgotten.

Payment sent -

Thanks Mot
You paid me too much, so I just refunded you the difference! ;)

Thank you!

Lost my wallet and cancelled my CC. Waiting on a new one so I can PayPal you.... Haven't forgotten.
No worries!

Please keep me posted and remind me on/after Feb 1st when I might go ahead and finalize all orders so you would not go home empty handed!

Thanks again!

Mot

scrapdaddy, Lucy_FJ55, and Outrigger

Outrigger,

I have received your PayPal!

Lucy_FJ55,

Your e-check/PayPal has cleared!

And scrapdaddy,

I have received your check!

Thanks, all!!

Mot

Thanks, fjdaveinoz, for your payment! (1 brown)

Mot :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom