Diecast FJ55: Who'd be interested? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Received another payment, from John Smith!

Thanks, John!!

PayPal sent for one green / one brown.

If you have extra at the end, of any color, I'll be interested in them. :cheers:

PayPal sent for one green / one brown.

If you have extra at the end, of any color, I'll be interested in them. :cheers:
yooper,

Thanks for the payment!
I will let you know what I have left at the end!

Mot,
PayPal sent for QTY 1, Green and White.

FYI, I sent it using the "Gift" option in paypal, so I paid the fee, vs. them passing the fee on to you.

I will PM you my shipping details.

Thank you Mot!
Thanks for being considerate!

I appreciate your prompt action!

And also I need to mention nuclearlemon for making the payment for 2!

Hope you guys all have a nice weekend!

TGIF!!

PayPal sent for one green/white model. Shipping address included in msg. with the payment. Thanks for all the hard work to make these available for so many of us.

PayPal sent for one green/white model. Shipping address included in msg. with the payment. Thanks for all the hard work to make these available for so many of us.

Hey, Jim!

Just confirmed your payment!

Thank YOU and it is my pleasure to be able to help out with things that are a little easier for me to do than you guys!

I haven't been able to pay attention. Can you PM me a list of what you have have what I would owe you for one of each?

I haven't been able to pay attention. Can you PM me a list of what you have have what I would owe you for one of each?

LOL!!

According to the lists on Page 2 of this thread you have asked for one of each type.

And since I do not think I would be able to get the black/white police version, you can PayPal me $30/vehicle for (green, brown, blue, and yellow: $120 total) I will reimburse you the difference when everything is said and done (as indicated before the blue/yellow might be about $5 more each, but since shipping all four would be cheaper per vehicle than shipping one, it might be a wash, if not better).

Anyway, let me know if I made it more confusing!

Mot,
I had listed a green and blue one, do you still have them and if so is that 60 or 65 dollars? Thank's, Steve

Sorry I missed this yesterday. Payment sent by Paypal for 2 green FJ55s.

Thank you again.
No worries and thank you!! (PayPal confirmed!)

Mot,
I had listed a green and blue one, do you still have them and if so is that 60 or 65 dollars? Thank's, Steve
Let's just do $60 for now.
If I need more, I will let you know! ;)

Thanks!

No worries and thank you!! (PayPal confirmed!)

Let's just do $60 for now.
If I need more, I will let you know! ;)

Thanks!
Thank's Mot,
I've sent the money thru paypal, I'll pm you with my address.

LOL!!

According to the lists on Page 2 of this thread you have asked for one of each type.

And since I do not think I would be able to get the black/white police version, you can PayPal me $30/vehicle for (green, brown, blue, and yellow: $120 total) I will reimburse you the difference when everything is said and done (as indicated before the blue/yellow might be about $5 more each, but since shipping all four would be cheaper per vehicle than shipping one, it might be a wash, if not better).

Anyway, let me know if I made it more confusing!

I'm easily confused, don't worry.

Just PP'd ya 120. Let me know if I owe more.

Thanks again :cheers:

thanks mot!

will you be the designated driver of my model pig, since you did such a good job in my 80;)

thanks mot!

will you be the designated driver of my model pig, since you did such a good job in my 80;)
LOL!!

I would do that in a heartbeat!

You know that was my first ever experience of driving an FZJ. ;)

Payment sent!

Mot- I just PayPal'd you for one green/white model pig. Thanks again for your hard work, dedication to this, etc. :)

Cheers, Carlos

Thank YOU, Carlos!

This is what I get for not checking in the last few months...if I can get in on a green or brown please PM me, and I'll paypal within a day. Thanks for doing this!

This is what I get for not checking in the last few months...if I can get in on a green or brown please PM me, and I'll paypal within a day. Thanks for doing this!

At this time I do not want to be getting any more units until I have a good idea of whether I would be able to unload most of what I have purchased.

BUT, with that said, from the looks of it, I would not be too shocked if not everyone that have expressed interest on Page 2 would come through in a little over a week.

If that is the case you would be able to purchase one (or two)!

I say chances are good!

Yours,

Mot

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom