Diecast FJ55: Who'd be interested?

This is what I get for not checking in the last few months...if I can get in on a green or brown please PM me, and I'll paypal within a day. Thanks for doing this!

mot

This is what I get for not checking in the last few months...if I can get in on a green or brown please PM me, and I'll paypal within a day. Thanks for doing this!
At this time I do not want to be getting any more units until I have a good idea of whether I would be able to unload most of what I have purchased.

BUT, with that said, from the looks of it, I would not be too shocked if not everyone that have expressed interest on Page 2 would come through in a little over a week.

If that is the case you would be able to purchase one (or two)!

I say chances are good!

Yours,

Mot

mot

Thanks so much for your troubles! I have sent payment for one of each of the ones that you have as promised. Let me know it that is correct.
Confirmed!

THANK YOU!!!

Mot

Mot i have just send you the paypal payment. 30$ for a brown one. Thanks a lot for everything

mot

Mot,

Are you ready for funds yet?

Harry
Yessir!
As stated earlier you can do me $30/vehicle, regardless of the type.
The non-green/brown ones will cost a bit more, but no more than $5/vehicle extra, is what it's looking like. (Not sure what you had requested, maybe a couple of the green ones???)

Mot i have just send you the paypal payment. 30$ for a brown one. Thanks a lot for everything
Payment confirmed!
Thank you!

Just sent you $30 for a blue white one. Thanks so much for getting these.
Payment received!!
Thanks!!

mot

Forgot to mention, I also received a payment from Uncle Ed.

Thanks a bunch!!

JackA

Can I switch to a green white one? I messed up and asked for blue white in the paypal and my last post here.

3pits

Payment sent as "gift" and I sent a follow up email explaining why and with my address, for a green diecast fj55...

mot

JackA said:
Can I switch to a green white one? I messed up and asked for blue white in the paypal and my last post here.
I intend on going with the original lists on Page 2.

So you should be fine!

But I need to check with my mom to Hey the exact count so I can order more green ones if I am short.

Thanks again!
Mot

mot

3pits said:
Payment sent as "gift" and I sent a follow up email explaining why and with my address, for a green diecast fj55...
Thank you very much!

Payment confirmed!

Yours,

Mot

Ratpuke

Lost my wallet and cancelled my CC. Waiting on a new one so I can PayPal you.... Haven't forgotten.

mot

Payment sent -

Thanks Mot
You paid me too much, so I just refunded you the difference! ;)

Thank you!

Lost my wallet and cancelled my CC. Waiting on a new one so I can PayPal you.... Haven't forgotten.
No worries!

Please keep me posted and remind me on/after Feb 1st when I might go ahead and finalize all orders so you would not go home empty handed!

Thanks again!

Mot

Top Bottom