Diecast FJ55: Who'd be interested? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

You paid me too much, so I just refunded you the difference! ;)

Thank you!

No worries!

Please keep me posted and remind me on/after Feb 1st when I might go ahead and finalize all orders so you would not go home empty handed!

Thanks again!

Mot

Keeping you posted.

Howdy! PayPal sent for one green and white. Thanks, John
Confirmed!

THANKS!!

Mot, what are the plans for shipping?
:hillbilly:

I've received a check today and also a PayPal.

I was out of town the last couple of days (slacker!), but lemme have my mom get the accurate count of everything in the next day or two.

And I wish the edit feature still worked for this, but I will find out and post a list of who has paid and who hasn't.

Now, I am not bugged that some people have not paid (yet). This is something that I was expecting and if I were really concerned I would have (and still could) PM them to make sure they are NOT interested in getting them after all. So I might be able to get them to a couple of the late comers(sp), as well as those few that have expressed interest in acquiring more than what they had initially expressed interest for.

Anyway, I hope you won't mind, but I am thinking I would leave the door open until the end of this week. (Just a few more days, right?)

Thanks for your patience, guys!

Mot

Can I switch to a green white one? I messed up and asked for blue white in the paypal and my last post here.

Did you just send it via PayPal today?

I got a payment from John A. (I have the whole last name, but did not want to put it here), but do the PayPal did not show me the address, etc... and there was no Mud handle/name put on it, either.

Please let me know if I'm (not) way off!

BTW, tucker74, I forgot to mention I've got your payment!

THANKS!!

Mot

mot if you end up with any left let me know and i will take one off your hands...thanks

osagecruiser

I have talked to my supplier (Mom) and got the final count of what we have available last night.

I started going through the matching up of the payments with the Mud names, but there were a few that did not provide the Mud handle, nor which type they had wanted. :doh:

I have to travel today and will not be back until Sat.

I will try to get to the bottom of it, even if I have to put the first name and the last name initial or something like that here to verify 100%.

In the meantime, I have asked my mom to send everything not the slow-boat, but the slow-air which would take 3-4 weeks. She would have to break it up into 2 or 3 different boxes since each package could not weigh more than 2kgs (a little over 4lbs).

I will post here and let those interested know how many of which type, if any, are available due to people not coming through and do it in the order of posting as to who should get what type, etc...

Anyway, thanks for your interest and also for your patience!

Mot

Did you just send it via PayPal today?

I got a payment from John A. (I have the whole last name, but did not want to put it here), but do the PayPal did not show me the address, etc... and there was no Mud handle/name put on it, either.

Mot

I sent my PayPal on 1/23. My mud handle is JackA and my name is Jack Adams. Pretty sure I included all my correct info. Hope this helps.

I sent my PayPal on 1/23. My mud handle is JackA and my name is Jack Adams. Pretty sure I included all my correct info. Hope this helps.

Immensely!

I will have to find out who John A. is now!

Thanks again!!

Mot

any of these still available? olive green(brown) prefered. also I'm In Utah and could pick this up.

royal

any left?

If you have any left I would be interested. Please let me know

Thanks

So sorry, I did not mean to act like I just dropped off the face of the earth and ran with the $$$$ that you guys have paid me! :grinpimp:

I sent a check last week.Hope you got it.Thanks,Matt:)
Check received!
THANK you!!

any of these still available? olive green(brown) prefered. also I'm In Utah and could pick this up.

royal
I have added you on the list on the next post.

If you have any left I would be interested. Please let me know

Thanks
Hope you are cool with the brown one as the green one is pretty tight!
If so, I have added you on the list below. If that's not cool and would prefer either the blue/white or the yellow one, please let me know.

Also, I have two people that I have not been able to verify/match the names to the Mud handle.

I am going to put your first name and the last initial, as well as the dates that the payments were received:

-Robert A: $30 received on 1/24
-John A ($30: for 1 green) on 2/2

PLEASE let me know who you are.

Thank you!!

Final List and Payment Info

I apologize in advance for those two that have not been confirmed (listed above), as well as if I have messed up any of your info.

Also, if you have asked to receive any type or stated green OR brown, I have put you down on the brown since green is REALLY tight (Hoping some of those who have not paid will end up not paying so others might be able to get them).

Again, if you would rather be put on the list for the green one, please let me know!

Anyway, I have also added new names and said to go ahead and make the payment if there is enough units for that type (Green is the only one that needs to wait until the dust is settled).

I know that I had said that the deadline has come and gone, but please let me give them until the end of next Sunday (2/19). IF some of them have not come through by then, then I will let the remainders go, from the higher ones on the list. (I tried to go through both the thread and the PM's in order of the interest that had been expressed). Sorry, if this is frustrating, but I guess I am a softie...

Again, I am very sorry if I cannot help you get what you want or if I messed up the lists below!!

So, here it goes!

GREEN MODEL(35 available)
SAWTOOTH 55 LC PAID!!!
nuthinbutcruisers PAID!!!
inkpot PAID!!!
John Smith PAID!!!
scrapdaddy PAID!!!
Mars PAID!!!
nuclearlemon (x2) PAID!!!
Lil’John (x2) PAID!!!
remy1974 PAID!!!
riderjgs PAID!!!
SuperT PAID!!!
PabloCruise PAID!!!
Lucy_FJ55 PAID!!!
CruiserMoose PAID!!!
fj55tlc PAID!!!
Ming89FJ62 (x2) PAID!!!
BLACKGOLD PAID!!!
JackA PAID!!!
yooper PAID!!!
Uncle Ed PAID!!!
bogus one PAID!!!
land cruiser kid PAID!!!
3pits PAID!!!
RLMS (x2)
Healey
Ratpuke
Onemanarmy
emk_cruisers
1973Guppie
Zang
Icantdive55
Clutchee
timmbuck2 (x3)

Waiting list (Do NOT pay at this time):
jon haris
offroadwagen1
FJ55
Oldforester

BROWN MODEL (25 available)
remy1974 PAID!!!
tucker74 PAID!!!
klopp PAID!!!
CruiserMoose PAID!!!
fj55tlc PAID!!!
BLACKGOLD PAID!!!
fjdaveinoz: PAID!!!
OldBeachBob (x2) PAID!!!
yooper PAID!!!
bogus one PAID!!!
theSherpa
Fitzgerald (x2)
Zang
Clutchee
timmbuck2 (x3)

NEWLY ADDED (GO AHEAD AND MAKE THE PAYMENT):
DesertLake
FJ55
osagecruiser
persenico
rayjay PAID!!!

BLACK/WHITE POLICE (Will NOT be able to get any)
Inkpot
*Off Duty
fj55tlc
bogus one
timmbuck2

Newly Added (Do NOT make the payment):
FJ55

BLUE/WHITE (8 available)
fj55tlc PAID!!!
bogus one PAID!!!
land cruiser kid PAID!!!
Off Duty
timmbuck2 (x3)

Newly Added (GO AHEAD AND MAKE THE PAYMENT):
FJ55
osagecruiser

YELLOW (8 available)
Outrigger PAID!!!
fj55tlc PAID!!!
bogus one PAID!!!
timmbuck2 (x3)

Newly Added (GO AHEAD AND MAKE THE PAYMENT):
FJ55

I have told my mom to go ahead and send them to me. So, hopefully they would all get to my place in the next couple of weeks.

I will let you know when they arrive, as well as when I update the list above. But it may not look as pretty/orderly since I would not be able to edit.

Thanks again for your patience!

Mot

Last edited:
I am Robert A. , shipping address is Royston GA.
I am listed in the green, which is correct.

I am Robert A. , shipping address is Royston GA.
I am listed in the green, which is correct.

Thanks for clarifying it!

For some reason PayPal does not list your shipping info.

I don't need it right away since I don't even have the toys, yet, but if you could PM me your address, I would appreciate that very much.

Thanks!!

[edit]
I found your e-mail with the shipping info. :doh:

Sorry for being a dumbass!
[/edit]

Mot

Last edited:
I have received a couple of PM's as to letting me know their preferences (for the recent additions), etc... and have reflected those on the above lists.

I hope you guys feel that I am being fair as to the time that I have been giving you to come through with the payments! (I would hate for anyone to feel mistreated if they came back and found out that they cannot get what they wanted).

Hope we're making progress, ,and again, thanks for your patience!!

Mot

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom