SOLD Denver: 1993 Triple Locked FZJ80 $27,000 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Mileage
Color
White
For Sale: 1993 Triple Locked FZJ80 Land Cruiser
tempImagee1tUdA.jpg
tempImagexFFyqW.jpg
tempImageXmmRp2.jpg
tempImagejUieMV.jpg
tempImageiqFT3I.jpg

Purchased in 2007 from the 2nd owner. The 2nd owner bought it from his business partner (original owner) in California. It was purchased for his daughter and she did not like it so he only had it for a short period of time. I purchased it in Denver when it had 67,000 mile on it. Currently it has a little over 231,000 miles on it. The mileage will continue to go up, not much though since I do not drive it often. Until 2020 it was my daily driver and was driven from the Denver area to Silverthorne once a week for work and off road adventures. It has been taken all over Colorado, Nevada, Utah, Wyoming and a little in California since I have owned it. Most of my off-road travel has been on easy to moderate trails.

It was completely stock when I purchased it and has been well maintained. I have some basic records from the previous owner and meticulous records since my ownership. Over the years I have slowly been modifying to meet my needs and wants. Due to the common rust issues these vehicles have around the windshield and rear lift gate I decided to paint the entire vehicle to its original factory single stage white with PPG paint. Prior to painting I removed the fender flares. Rather than welding the flare holes I used mesh and foil tape on the back and then filled with body filler. Aside from the rust I repaired a small dent on the drivers rocker panel and a significant dent on the drivers front fender as the result of a snow wheeling incident. I do have pictures showing the damage that were taken during the painting project. The interior is original and unmodified with the exception of an OEM auxiliary light switch, OEM hand throttle and CB radio. The interior is exceptionally clean for a 30 year old vehicle. There is one seam on the bottom of the drivers seat that has ripped due to a button on the pocket of my jeans. I primarily kept sheep skin covers on the front seats. Although not currently installed they are included.

The vehicle sits on 35” tires with the original rims. The original rims are not perfect due to corrosion, but restorable. The only mechanical issue that I am aware of is that the ABS light is on. The break system does not seem to be effected. Since ownership I have maintained the vehicle with Amsoil products in the crank case, differentials, transfer case, transmission and power steering. Toyota Red Antifreeze. I also added Magnafine magnetic inline transmission and power steering filters. I caught the head gasket early and repairs were completed by Slee Off Road. During repairs I had them replace the entire cooling system. Birfields have been rebuilt using all OEM parts including replacing the bearings. Despite completing the work a few years ago they are doing well.

The following has been done in the past few months:
  • New OME L Shocks
  • Slee castor correction plates (Icon Caster Bushings were shot)
  • OEM lower control arm bushings
  • OEM style exhaust from cat connector back
  • PAIR removed with new Bosch O2 sensors moved to the block
  • Replaced PIAA auxiliary lights and Slee wiring harness
  • Land Cruiser Phils Heavy Duty Sway Bar Links
Modifications
  • Whiteline rear sway bar
  • Delta VS Panhard Lift Bracket
  • Slee transfercase skid plate
  • Early Prinsu Design roof rack
  • ARB awning
  • Metaltech Outpost Sliders
  • Flareless ARB Delux Bumper
  • Warn 9.5xp wire rope
  • 4:88 gears
  • Marks Offroad Speedometer Correction
  • Photo Man’s Sequoia alternator upgrade (150 amp)
  • Slee primary light and auxiliary upgrade wiring harness
  • Slee 20mm front spring spacer
  • OME 851 & 863 springs
  • Slee stainless steel brake lines
  • Custom Bump-it Offroad flareless rear bumper with swing away jerry/water can holder, high lift mount, propane mount and Max-trax mount (accessories included)
  • Center Diff. Lock Switch
  • 7 Pin mod
  • Clear View extendable tow mirrors
  • Aftermarket stereo head unit
The vehicle is located southwest of Denver in Littleton. Please contact me with any questions you may have. I am asking $27K.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom