Delta VS rear bumper sneak peek (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

No kidding...

If I ever did the spare and gear on the back this would probably be it. Also, @Delta VS , what wheels are those? Super nice!

Here ya go.

No kidding...

If I ever did the spare and gear on the back this would probably be it. Also, @Delta VS , what wheels are those? Super nice!

Those are Method 312s. You can see more pics on our site, or plenty around here (Mud) as that rig has been pictured a lot.

Here ya go.

Actually, they WERE those, but the owner decided he didn’t want to retorque the rings every 200 miles, as spec’d by Method. So we have those 106s available, just have to get on the site.

Any chance you have more photos of this particular configuration?

DS Tire -> Hi Lift -> Vertical RotoPax PS

Yessiree. Here you go.

B8EBE3A1-DB28-43D8-8824-37F852AE5439.jpeg
6A530905-904C-446C-81E8-9F4FADF316FF.jpeg
3EE4A85D-2357-442C-AE35-4E42025FB7DE.jpeg

20F9FB2A-1ABA-4347-80C8-6DE399866655.jpeg

How much is the cost on exactly this setup before shipping? The site doesn't have pricing, or perhaps I'm slightly stupid.

You are not stupid. Announced it one week ago to our newsletter subscribers, for sale for one week to them only. Once those orders are processed and under way and we know for certain our supply chain can handle everything, we will open up to general ordering.

Pre-order bumpers are starting to head out the door. 2 of them have been picked up locally, 2 of them are ready for shipping pickup, and the rest are getting processed.

I will be sending out a newsletter announcement in the near future with details on how we are going to do the ordering moving forward for these. Get signed up here: Sign Up Landing Page if you want to get the details before I start posting it on the socials, etc.

IMG_2906.jpg

IMG_2908.jpg

IMG_2909.jpg

IMG_2911.jpg

IMG_2912.jpg

FYI: I ended up selling my 80 series. Which means I do not need my pre-order bumper. If anyone is interested in taking my spot, shoot me a PM.

Sorry to thread-jack. Bumpers looking awesome!

FYI: I ended up selling my 80 series. Which means I do not need my pre-order bumper. If anyone is interested in taking my spot, shoot me a PM.

Sorry to thread-jack. Bumpers looking awesome!

I'm 99% sure I have somebody for that already if you want.

Bumper is now available to order: Delta Vehicle Systems - FJ80/FZJ80 Modular Rear Bumper - $1,000.00

To parrot what is on the product page, we will be accepting deposits throughout the month. On the first of each month, we will order the material for however many bumpers we received deposits on.

To figure out the final cost of your bumper, you will need to download the excel sheet (from the "Additional Downloads" button on the product page) and fill it out with the options you want. I know it's a huge PITA, but it's the only way to apply the discount that grows as you add accessories, which at some point or another actually gets you a lower price and more stuff. Sending that excel sheet with the final configuration and shipping info filled out is what will actually get the order processing.

The spreadsheet lists the bare bumper at $1949. Website $1000

The spreadsheet lists the bare bumper at $1949. Website $1000

Correct, if you notice when you select the "DEPOSIT TYPE", it is 1000 for a bare bumper or 1500 for a bumper with accessories. I'm open to feedback on the experience of using the site in it's current configuration, as it is extremely difficult (I.E., will cost over $10,000 to have it custom coded exactly the way we would like it to work) to have all of the variations and discounts applied. The reason there is an excel sheet is because as you add more accessories, you get more of a discount.

As @TonyP mentions, this is addressed in the very first line of the description.

Correct, if you notice when you select the "DEPOSIT TYPE", it is 1000 for a bare bumper or 1500 for a bumper with accessories. I'm open to feedback on the experience of using the site in it's current configuration, as it is extremely difficult (I.E., will cost over $10,000 to have it custom coded exactly the way we would like it to work) to have all of the variations and discounts applied. The reason there is an excel sheet is because as you add more accessories, you get more of a discount.

As @TonyP mentions, this is addressed in the very first line of the description.
I saw your other post that at a certain point the discount effectively gets you more for your $. What is that tipping point? I'll mess around with the calculator but curious if its a ton of accessories or not as much as you'd think. I'm leaning towards getting in on the next batch but not sure how much stuff i'd need.

Yeah, if the bumper is $1949 you should list $1949 below the picture.

16953428-6C1B-4D26-A529-AA64479738CA.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom