Delta VS rear bumper sneak peek (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Delta VS

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
deltavs.com
Just going to leave this here. Just about ready for market.

IMG_4964.jpg

So the big question is, what's a bumper like this going to cost Mud members?

I was looking on IG for a better view, then transitioned over here. Very nice!

:clap:
It looks even better in real life.

Looks great, and interested as a potential customer. The swing outs are a departure from most offerings on the market. I assume options other than dual tire carriers will be available? I dig that powdercoat, but hope it'll be available in semigloss black. And cost. It always comes down to cost. :deadhorse:

I hope its not rude to guess. Id think about $2300-2800 depending on options.

Cost, weight, ease of use and installation. We await more info.
It's nice to see more options becoming available for our 20+ year old rigs.

Looks awesome!

BUT, I have to ask... For dual tire swingouts what are you offering/suggesting in place of covering tail lights? ARB bars place auxiliary rear lights onto the bumper to pass legality issues in most markets.
My guess is that the lights aren't covered nearly as much as it appears in the photo. In the 3/4 angle photo it looks like the tire isn't much past the hatch seam. My rear swingout is the same and the taillight isn't covered, but a photo taken up close from directly behind the truck looks like the lights are entirely covered because of the wide angle nature of most phone photos. I have photos that look the same but the lights aren't blocked.

If you have to ask, you can't afford. lol

LOL

Sneak peak is over with time to open the swing out. :)

She's already stripped down for packaging up and headed to Tennessee! All in due time. :)

Looks awesome!

BUT, I have to ask... For dual tire swingouts what are you offering/suggesting in place of covering tail lights? ARB bars place auxiliary rear lights onto the bumper to pass legality issues in most markets.

Thanks!! This was actually just for fun. Fully modular swing outs that can bolt anything up. Big flat planes, lots of accessories... Lights won't be covered when the tire carrier is mounted in the normal position.

Looks great, and interested as a potential customer. The swing outs are a departure from most offerings on the market. I assume options other than dual tire carriers will be available? I dig that powdercoat, but hope it'll be available in semigloss black. And cost. It always comes down to cost. :deadhorse:

Thank you. Yes, ALL the swing out accessories are modular/bolt-on. We will be publishing the mounting locations so others can make accessories as well.

I hope its not rude to guess. Id think about $2300-2800 depending on options.

Not rude to guess at all. It'll be in there. ish. We will probably end up having to sell at a basically a loss for a while :(

Cost, weight, ease of use and installation. We await more info.
It's nice to see more options becoming available for our 20+ year old rigs.

Soon, very soon.

Here is a better shot showing the setup, giving you an idea that the dual swing outs aren't required. Also, custom powdercoat is always an option. It will always add to the cost too.

ALSO, the fact that everything is modular means that if you KNOW you aren't going on any trips for a while (other than just driving around town, etc), you can VERY easily pull the acc off the swing outs and STILL access the rear hatch!!

IMG_4936.jpg

nice attention to details as always. What about the hitch receiver?

Thank you!

What about it? That little logo plate is bolted to the factory holes, can be replaced with one of those deals that’s bolts on. Or are you talking about the one that bolts to the frame underneath? There is plenty of clearance for one of those too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom