Delta VS rear bumper sneak peek (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hope you got the info you’re looking for?
Yes, and I'm eager to see how the final version will turn out, and I've already noticed some of the changes between the earlier versions versus the pic in post 150 of this thread.

Still looking very good and thank you for being willing to come out with new stuff for our 20+ year old trucks.

Looking into rear options as i want to put an aux tank in the spare location.
Where did this ever land? Its on the site with no price listed and I haven't seen anything pop up on mud lately about it.
Pricing out Slee, what this might cost (definitely my top pick right now though, kaymar(cheap), 4x4 labs, etc.

Looking into rear options as i want to put an aux tank in the spare location.
Where did this ever land? Its on the site with no price listed and I haven't seen anything pop up on mud lately about it.
Pricing out Slee, what this might cost (definitely my top pick right now though, kaymar(cheap), 4x4 labs, etc.

This is about to land in the inbox of everybody on our mailing list. I was supposed to send out pricing and availability last week, but we've just been slammed with all kinds of stuff. If you aren't already, sign up here: Sign Up Landing Page

This is about to land in the inbox of everybody on our mailing list. I was supposed to send out pricing and availability last week, but we've just been slammed with all kinds of stuff. If you aren't already, sign up here: Sign Up Landing Page

Perfect!
I tried emailing dave @ delta VS.com but got a return to sender. Looking forward to seeing it!

sweet I may tear away from 4x4labs for your because its so modular and Im always changing

Second that. I’m thinking about getting rid of my BIO rear bumper for the Delta.

BC8-DD042-0-A9-C-428-D-9-CFB-902-C9-A6-F345-B.jpg

@Delta VS Just signed up for your news letter! Can you tell me if I can get a color other than black powder coat? (I have a silver front bumper and would be interested in getting a rear to match)

@Delta VS Just signed up for your news letter! Can you tell me if I can get a color other than black powder coat? (I have a silver front bumper and would be interested in getting a rear to match)

Yes, custom powdercoat is certainly available, but there is a cost associated with that. Do you happen to know the actual powder code/number/whatever? Did you have your front done locally? If so, they should be able to provide that, or sell you some powder you can send here if you want an exact match, but just knowing the kind of powder should be good in most cases.

Yes, custom powdercoat is certainly available, but there is a cost associated with that. Do you happen to know the actual powder code/number/whatever? Did you have your front done locally? If so, they should be able to provide that, or sell you some powder you can send here if you want an exact match, but just knowing the kind of powder should be good in most cases.

Awesome! I can get you the actual code/number, when the time comes.

ok just got email to order rear bumper and its worse than chinese math says my total is 375.00 im good with it if you are

ok just got email to order rear bumper and its worse than chinese math says my total is 375.00 im good with it if you are

haha, I don't think that'll work out the way you want...

haha, I don't think that'll work out the way you want...
yea what Im saying is i got email from newletter and I went to do what it said and wanted the 7% but how the F^%$ do you order?? is what Im sayin

yea what Im saying is i got email from newletter and I went to do what it said and wanted the 7% but how the F^%$ do you order?? is what Im sayin

if the excel sheet is giving you fits, just email over the list of parts you want to info@deltavs.com and I will send you a filled out one to approve.

if the excel sheet is giving you fits, just email over the list of parts you want to info@deltavs.com and I will send you a filled out one to approve.

I couldn’t get the Excel file to work, so I just sent you an email. Thx!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom