Delta VS rear bumper sneak peek (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

and replied again dual swingout tire on driver plus 1in Nato cans on other

I never received another email, but I just sent another one with the sheet filled out. take a look and reply there.

Dammit, more things to spend money on...
Very impressed with the craftsmanship that's gone into this!

I know you’re not interested in making a receiver hitch. But you should make an integrated trailer plug mount for the vanity cover plate.

C37-BFC1-D-997-B-4-FB9-994-D-ADC7-AC4-C75-EF.jpg

96820-BF5-957-C-49-D0-A094-811-B9-E201041.jpg

I know you’re not interested in making a receiver hitch. But you should make an integrated trailer plug mount for the vanity cover plate.

That seems like it would be easy enough. Can you post a link to that plug?

Hmmmm, nothing about how it mounts. Want to send one this way? Can send back to you with your bumper.

Sure, I’d be happy to. Can I just drop ship it to you?

Used on a whole bunch of vehicles IIRC. Probably the majority of new trucks. You can also get the plug for the back with unterminated leads to connect to the vehicle trailer wiring. Whole setup is really nice.

Yessir, used on tons of new trucks. And you’re right, lots of aftermarket wiring harnesses available if you want to wire it clean, or add a brake controller.

Hmmmm, nothing about how it mounts. Want to send one this way? Can send back to you with your bumper.
It clips into its mounting hole. If you buy the kit it comes with the bracket that can be used as a template.

and replied again dual swingout tire on driver plus 1in Nato cans on other

would a phone call be easier? I never got any other emails from you. Call 2089182646 if needed.

would a phone call be easier? I never got any other emails from you. Call 2089182646 if needed.
Im gonna hold off, It didnt even dawn on me Id lose my side armor and I use it also just spent a rear bumpers worth on solar and lithium. thanks tho. and Im showing 7 emails sent and a few replied by delta team . My rear bar does its job and I wont part with it.
DSCN3890.JPG

Im gonna hold off, It didnt even dawn on me Id lose my side armor and I use it also just spent a rear bumpers worth on solar and lithium. thanks tho. and Im showing 7 emails sent and a few replied by delta team . My rear bar does its job and I wont part with it.

Ok, sounds good. I only received 3 emails total from you, so maybe they weren't getting out? That bumper certainly looks great on your rig, don't want to lose that armor for sure.

Ok, sounds good. I only received 3 emails total from you, so maybe they weren't getting out? That bumper certainly looks great on your rig, don't want to lose that armor for sure.
YEA iM NOT SURE WHAT THE ISSUE WAS, but i TOTALLY SPACED ON BARWORK. AND IF YOU KNOW ME YOU KNOW i JUMP FIRST THEN LOOK. BUT that hilift mount can mount anywhere flat?? that would work

YEA iM NOT SURE WHAT THE ISSUE WAS, but i TOTALLY SPACED ON BARWORK. AND IF YOU KNOW ME YOU KNOW i JUMP FIRST THEN LOOK. BUT that hilift mount can mount anywhere flat?? that would work

Truetrue.

YES, the Hi-Lift mount (our Tension-Loc) is available now and can be mounted almost anywhere, same as the NATO can enclosures.

Reactions: RFB

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom