Delta VS Radius Arms (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I've sent an email to Delta but no one answered. Can anyone shine a light on this? I currently have the 2" Arms with an Ironman 2" Nitro Gas lift. Been thinking about upgrading to 2.5" VT Series Dobinsons Springs Front and Back soon (C97-146VT Front and C97-147VT Rear). The question is, would my 2" rated Delta radius arms be cool with that? Also, could I use the Delta rear panhard bracket to help with geometry on the back even though its rated 3" and up? Super dumb when it comes to this, hopefully someone can help. Thanx

I've sent an email to Delta but no one answered. Can anyone shine a light on this? I currently have the 2" Arms with an Ironman 2" Nitro Gas lift. Been thinking about upgrading to 2.5" VT Series Dobinsons Springs Front and Back soon (C97-146VT Front and C97-147VT Rear). The question is, would my 2" rated Delta radius arms be cool with that? Also, could I use the Delta rear panhard bracket to help with geometry on the back even though its rated 3" and up? Super dumb when it comes to this, hopefully someone can help. Thanx
please reply to email to bring it back up to the top, I will respond there.

wow. for the first time in farrrrrr too long, actually have stock of 3, 3L, 5, and 5L arms. hopefully that will stay the case for a while.
hopefully not! ;) (I'm sending sales to exceed inventory vibes your way)

we aren't steel suppliers (generally speaking), we supply finished products

I'd like to see the ROI on that capital expenditure :eek:

In all seriousness, I made one of those 'trainable' robots do some inappropriate stuff. don't let me near expensive machinery

Just ordered the 3 kit and panhard drop bracket plus some other trinkets...looking forward to some more flex!

wow. for the first time in farrrrrr too long, actually have stock of 3, 3L, 5, and 5L arms. hopefully that will stay the case for a while.
Darn, I keep waiting for the 4L to show up in stock!!!

Just ordered the 3 kit and panhard drop bracket plus some other trinkets...looking forward to some more flex!
Ordered yesterday in the a.m., had shipping label confirmation by the end of the day and notice this morning that they were out of the door heading east.

Thanks @Delta VS for the quick turnaround! Looking forward to getting these mounted up before my next trail ride in a few weeks...:steer:

2" lift with spacer to get me under 3" of lift. Without spacers both casters were measured .2
3" arms just arrived and needed install- then I'm.all good!
20230318_103815.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom