December Event: Uwharrie Dec. 3-5 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

GarnerFJ40

2020-2022 ONSC President
Threads
All: The final event of 2010 will be our last run as a club in Uwharrie National Forest on December 3-5, 2010. Camping at Group camp C...

Register on the website, same as last time.

Meet up at Eldorado at 8:30am. This is 30 minutes earlier than last time, in an attempt to maximize the time. We will divide into the group you sign up for, and roll out at 9:30.

Again, if you need a pass, food, gas, bathroom, do it before 9am. Starting at 9 we will do the intro, go over the routes, safety inspections and be ready to roll at 9:30.

We will meet at Dutch John parking lot at 1pm for lunch.

Register if you're going, on the website...

Registration is now up on the website, click "Events & Registration" in the left menu.

bumpity

If we beat MD, I'll be in CLT for the ACC Championship. If we lose, I'll be there and will register accordingly. Hate to say this, but I hope I will be missing this one :)

:beer: R

Not much chatter or registration for this run. Are people just waiting last minute? Schedule's been up for more than a year!

Garrett and I are going up fri night, not sure if we are coming home sat eve or sunday though.

I'm heading over Friday afternoon and staying until Sunday.

I'm out, way too much stuff to do and i've got to work to boot.

I'll be there friday night and sleeping in my truck again.

not sure....

I really want to go been on the calender since sept trip but.... wifes freind invited us on thing and wife made plans.... i'm just in the middle ;) as soon as i find out what im doing i will post if im comming.

Registered. I'll be there Sat. morning at the outpost. No camping, will be heading back at dusk. I have decided to just bring the tow truck instead of the 40, so put me down for the scenic route.:)

Jeremy

I will be there at 8:30 am on Saturday! See you there.

Just registered (#12). Clint and I will be there Saturday morning for the day.

Anyone from Triangle going out Saturday morning want to meet up and caravan? Say Mobil on Hwy 64 just East of Jordan Lake at 6:45am?

still thinking of going...don't know if I can hang due to bumps and post surgery...may need to fly the gurly flag for this one and opt for an easy day.

Jeremy - could be a chance to see the tires...and do the deal

Was hoping to make this one but looks like I won't be able to make it either.

Too bad no one will be there today as I will be passing through Uwharrie on my way back to Charlotte from a jobsite meeting on Ft. Bragg.

Anyone from Triangle going out Saturday morning want to meet up and caravan? Say Mobil on Hwy 64 just East of Jordan Lake at 6:45am?

I may be there with you Clint. I'm shooting to try and make it out there with the SC guys and camp out, but I haven't done anything as far as getting ready. And, my night tonight is all booked up.

Just to let everyone also know, they're calling for snow showers Saturday night, so it could make for interesting night and Sunday morning in Uwharrie... :steer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom