Custom Radius Arms for the light duty 70 series? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I just bought a KZJ71 in Seattle, am putting a 2.5” dobinsons lift on it and the castor correction bushings for now. I can stop in Boise when I bring it back from Seattle on the way to NYC if this will help move this along for everyone.
Hope @Delta VS sees ur reply. I still can wait . I couldn’t take mine off now .

I just bought a KZJ71 in Seattle, am putting a 2.5” dobinsons lift on it and the castor correction bushings for now. I can stop in Boise when I bring it back from Seattle on the way to NYC if this will help move this along for everyone.
That would certainly help out. Is it currently stock? Or are you putting that stuff on before the drive? Having a stock one would be the most helpful.

That would certainly help out. Is it currently stock? Or are you putting that stuff on before the drive? Having a stock one would be the most helpful.
Yeah unfortunately I’m going to need to install this lift before leaving Seattle as that’s where my buddy’s shop is and the labor is free.

Yeah unfortunately I’m going to need to install this lift before leaving Seattle as that’s where my buddy’s shop is and the labor is free.
ok, well a data point is a data point, we will work with it.

The person who selling that bracket is my Friend. That bracket is ok to use, as I’m from that region, I suggest using that bracket u have to be really aware of rock climbing as most of the areas in America has rock. As a Malaysian ex-competitor in 4wd challenge expierence . I highly suggest the custom made radius arm. But if ur not doing hardcore off-roading like mild route. The bracket will work.

I unfortunately was not able to make it to Boise on my return trip. Still hoping this gets worked out by the time my castor correction bushes bite the dust. It would be great if an axle side bracket for the rear panhard rod could be developed down the line too. As far as I can tell, there isn’t one available anywhere.

Does anyone know if the center distance between the bushings on the rear radius arms is the same as on the front? I need to readjust my rear axle caster after a lift and based on my measurements caster correction bushings don't quite provide enough angle. Looking at 80-series castor correction plates instead, but don't know if the bushing spacing would work.

Any progress around getting some arms to DeltaVS workshop? Could 3D scan be an option? 🤔
I tried to email them last month, they are moving their shop to a bigger area. They will start making on this summer. Because of this reason, I bought a pair of drop brackets from malaysia . Drop brackets are cheaper for sure. With That application u just try not to use it for rock climbing. But if it is just regular overlanding and off-road. That bracket will suit the purpose need.

I mounted on my kzj70 some front arms that seem good to me, Recambios suspension-direccion 4x4 - Toyota landcruiser-(serie-70) kzj70-3.0td-diesel-1993->1996 - - suspension-y-direccion-mejora-rendimiento - suspension-tirante-de-puente-para-vehiculo-elevado - https://www.euro4x4parts.com/es/recambios/catalogo-especifico/toyota-landcruiser-serie-70-kzj70-3-0td-diesel-1993-1996/suspension-direccion/suspension-y-direccion-mejora-rendimiento/suspension-tirante-de-puente-para-vehiculo-elevado they seem the same ones that raptor4x4 sells, I improve the articulation and handling of the toyota,

20220525_081446.jpg

20220419_105023.jpg

20220418_200737.jpg

20220418_193110.jpg

20220419_105014.jpg

Thanks for the pictures @divemedic. Also, thanks for the offer of development @Delta VS . Not sure at this time there would be enough market to justify the product though....

OK, one thing I did find is a picture of an 80 series arm over a LJ78 arm. Looks to me like the 80 arm might be an upgrade for an LJ7x/KZJ7x (based on the angle). Length looks the same, but I'm not sure. I'm going to see if I can find a couple and try them out!

80 on top, LJ78 on the bottom.

80-series-on-top-prado-on-bottom-jpg.722943
Did it work?

I think I’m going to order one pair, it cost about $1200 usd include shipping. In america it is hard to find some one to make one. And it is expensive as well.
Below is the picture of the custom radius arms , suit for 3-4 in lift for box prado.

64b6346e-5aa9-4d90-881b-c16bb8c715a0.jpeg

64b6346e-5aa9-4d90-881b-c16bb8c715a0.jpeg

I think I’m going to order one pair, it cost about $1200 usd include shipping. In america it is hard to find some one to make one. And it is expensive as well.
Below is the picture of the custom radius arms , suit for 3-4 in lift for box prado.

View attachment 3419387

View attachment 3419388
Where can these be ordered from? Looks like front and rear can be purchased? I like them

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom