Custom brass rear window gears for a limited time! (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

cruiser_guy

Out of Africa / North Africa
Threads
Website
join-hands-for-hope-helping-people-help-themselves.mailchimpsites.com
Due to popular demand I will make one more run of these gears. These are brass copies of the plastic gear that commonly breaks. I've had one in the FJ55 that we have for the past 2-3 years and it has worked just fine.

The cost was $60 when I did this the first time so hopefully it will not be much different now. The new plastic ones are about $20-30 so this is not a cheaper version, just a better one!

I currently have three folks who have expressed an interest. When there are 10 interested folks I'll give payment details and when there are 10 paid up orders I'll put out a last call for only a few days and then they will be made and if you haven't ordered by then...

I was told last time that the $60 was significantly cheaper than what folks were quoted stateside. I'm expecting to ship this summer but it depends on how fast folks step up and order and then step up and pay. I'll cut it off in two weeks (May 20) if there is insufficient interest so let me know by PM or posting here. I hope to ship from the states too.

Right now it's 3 folks who want gears. I need at least 7 more.

I am, test driving/looking at, an FJ55 tonight, and noticed that the rear window is not up.

If I buy it, I will definitley be interested in 1.

I'm in for one.

Thanks

I'm in amigo!!

Well, it appears that there is some interest! I will reconfirm the price with the machinist and then we can begin arranging payment and get this happening! Once I have the final price (probably the same as last time) I'll post up and/or PM everyone what the final cost will be. That will probably be early next week or so.

I want one

PM sent.

Let me know, I am interested too.

I'll take one.

Howdy! Yup, I'd take one. I average about 10 years per gear, from bouncing around in the boulders. John

OK, the price is in $60 for the gear and lets say $5 for shipping in the US and $10 for shipping outside the US. I'll PM all who have PM'd me or posted above with the payment information.
I hope to be able to ship these gears in June or July but it depends on when I'm able to get to the states.
I'll give folks till May 21 to confirm they want one and till May 28 for payment to arrive.

If you're catching this thread after this post please PM me so I can send you payment details.

Last edited:
PM sent. I'm in for one.

Payment sent.

Thanks CG!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom