Custom brass rear window gears for a limited time! (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

i am in for one

So.....how many gears are being made? No reason , just curious.

So.....how many gears are being made? No reason , just curious.

I think I'm up to about 15 or so. Just waiting for the money orders to make it here.

Last time there were only 4 takers! Maybe the good news has spread around this time.

Paypal'd you last night.

Thanks again for doing this.

Brian

No problem! It will take a while to get these all made but I'll be sending them out as soon as they are ready to go. I'll start with those who paid first and work my way down the list.

Howdy! Paypal says you got my $$. Can you confirm? I am in no hurry, but I will keep that baby for the next time the plastic junk fails. Thanks. John tlc76@cox.net

Paypal says you got my $$. Can you confirm? Thanks. John tlc76@cox.net

Yep, I got it! I also have the first 10 gears here!
IMG_3467.JPG

look at those brass beauties!:cool:

very nice:cheers:

These gears are destined for the following who were the first to have payment arrive:

GreasedPiggy, n2666s x2, theSherpa, 1973Guppie, nuclearlemon, tyama x2, rapovt, oldfj40

I hope to send this lot out next week. Let me know if you like them. I've checked them all out for fit in my spare rear window assembly so I know they are all OK.

If you're not on this list you'll be in the next batch of gears that I'm ordering up next week so have patience!!

If you haven't ordered yet, let me know soon.

Last edited:
New user interested in getting in on the brass gear for my 1975 Pig. Please PM to let me know if the deal's still available. Thanks!

I'll still honor new orders as I'm waiting on a few money orders. Uncle Ed, check your PM's for details.

Just got the confirmation from PayPal that my payment had been received. Looking forward to seeing that brass beauty!

Thanks for putting this together.....

Patrick

not sure how i missed this one.. to late to order? :doh:

not sure how i missed this one.. to late to order? :doh:

I'll keep accepting orders until the money orders all arrive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom