cruiserparts.net (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

has anyone used cruiserparts.net? is it a good site?
Ive used it a few time. I also use it to compare pricing. Sometimes the shipping is a bit expensive for what im looking for. I also tend to look at partsgeek.com

Read first and do your due diligence.

There are many like them.

Known scammers. Lots of guys on here with endless issues. Here are a few links, there are many more if you spend a few minutes and search.

Use businesses with a track record of Cruiser support - Wits End, Cruiser Outfitters, Slee, etc. wasting time with places like cruiserparts.net not only does a disservice to you, it does a disservice to the cruiser community.

I’ve used them several times without issue, but since I’ve had no issues I’ve never had to deal with their customer service so I can’t speak to that. Seems others have had problems but they’ve been fine for me.

I’ve used them several times for all kids of stuff. In my rookie year, I order all my head gasket parts from them. No issues to report.

Ive used it a few time. I also use it to compare pricing. Sometimes the shipping is a bit expensive for what im looking for. I also tend to look at partsgeek.com

I ordered something from partsgeek once. They sent me the wrong part. I contacted them to alert them to the error they had made and request the right part and they guy said “didn’t you read the the terms and conditions? We do not accept returns” THEY sent me the wrong part and wouldn’t do anything about it.

I ordered something from partsgeek once. They sent me the wrong part. I contacted them to alert them to the error they had made and request the right part and they guy said “didn’t you read the the terms and conditions? We do not accept returns” THEY sent me the wrong part and wouldn’t do anything about it.
Wow. . s***ty. I guess Ive been lucky. They took back a core that was late because I was overseas. Maybe I don't buy enough to have the problems that other do 🤷‍♂️

Same here. I've used them...in the knowledge I could get screwed. Fortunately it hasn't happened.
Last thing I got from them was the hand throttle kit a few months ago. All three parts showed up.
No issue tho they are my last resort.

Passenger side window regulator was ordered and described as excellent condition. Received a driver side rear in worse shape than mine. Shipped back on my dime.

nope. Never use them again.

If they sent you something different than you ordered, and you have that documented, that's a simple case of doing a credit card charge back. They can dispute it and you will win.

Ive used them a few times without any issue. I had some parts come damaged but they just sent another without additonal charge, did have to pay border duties twice though. I would order from them again.

I don't have time to waste ordering from them only to receive someone else's shipment, and then to finally receive a part that wasn't quite as I expected based upon the description. No thanks, instead I'll stick with the known good vendors who do it correctly and with integrity.

I've looked at the website quite a lot and get really confused about how the site is set up. It doesn't look like the site has any tap into warehouses of new parts and seems like it only shows ex-dealer new parts as the lists don't appear to change.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom