cruiserdan is the man (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

lx450landcruiser

Threads
I ordered a part from him and got it two days later on the dot. I dunno about you guys but thats just plain fast. I just had to dsay how happy i was.

thanks cruiserdan

mike

from the black 97s
to no fendered 91s
dan's got you covered
from Mr. T's grasping huns
oem's not so painful
when you shop in Albuquerque
plus no part no. can defeat him
58916-60010-03

thank you no applause necessary

Ill chime in here to say he has been a great help in tracking down the phantom cdl issue in my pig. went as far as to grab a battery, take a used actuator and switch it for me with the phone next to it so I can hear what it sounds like. all around great guy. If I ever meet him the drinks will be on me.
Dave

true.gif

:cheers: C-Dan!

Everyone click here

:beer:

-B-

Wouldn't the world be a better place if everyone did business with the honesty that Dan does. Great service as promised and value to boot! :cheers:

CRUISERDAN ???

Who is Cruiserdan ??? :D

Oh, that man with the Cruiser that has a driver in the moment because C&#039:Dan is working 24 hours on the rear :D :D :D

Sometimes I am such an idiot :slap:

Sorry Dan,

Mike

He is okay. :D

Is there or are there? Must be a few of your past english teachers cringing over that statement. :flipoff2: hehehe

[quote author=Phaedrus link=board=2;threadid=8418;start=msg71480#msg71480 date=1070595694] If I ever meet him the drinks will be on me.
Dave
[/quote]

rumer has it he's a lightweight, so this statement might be truer than you think...

just make sure he takes out his teeth first. :flipoff2: :D
ernaehrung019.gif

heard last time he sniffed a bottle he passed out and almost choked when he teeth fell out. :flipoff2: :D

If anyone needs part #'s, post your request here. This is the only thread Cdan reads anymore :eek:

>> ... he's a lightweight, so this statement might be truer than you think... <<

He is a lightweight. However, you *don't* want to offer to buy the beer. Not even if it's the cheap Keystone crap. Trust me.

>> This is the only thread Cdan reads anymore <<

You don't know how true this is. I was over at the store this afternoon and he had printed this thread (in color no less) and taped it to the parts counter for everyone to admire.

-B-

ok, at this point, shouldn't he be making a speech. Everybody tap their glasses.

speech speech!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom