Cruiser cameo (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone see the fj62 cameo in the new chick flick "Endless love" trailer?

Here's a screenshot

image-1534256684.jpg

image-1534256684.jpg

Sorry! Probably should have put this in chat.

Nah, it's relevant. Interesting color swap for just a movie shot.

Small hijack, remember the old Toyota commercials, "I love what you do for me...Toyota!!" featuring actual owners jumping in the air and their high mileage Toyotas? I knew a guy in one of the commercials with his old mini truck, interestingly the producers had his truck painted baby blue just for the commercial for a 3 sec. shot. Guess they gotta put make-up on everything.

(hijack off.............do you?):bounce2:

TV Commercial

Saw one make a recent appearance in a "Ketle One Vodka" commercial. Have you seen it???

As this HIPSTER walks out of one place you see it parked across the street for about 2 seconds before said HIPSTER walks into a bar and gets offered a Ketle One by a bartender!

James

There's a nice, stock, red 62 in seasons 1 and 2 of Justified. Pretty clean looking.

Worst part is that it'll probably be crushed instead of parted out

I just spotted a 80 series on an episode of Pawnstars, the guy had It full of Smurf toys he was trying to pawn! LOL

I did see it. I made my wife rewind the DVR to verify.

There was also a nice shiny beige 62 on Vampire Diaries recently. Yes, I am a flaming homo.

Theres actually a lot of 60's and 62's Ive noticed recently, Jessica Beil drove one in Next with Nicholas Cage, Jason Stratham drove one in I want to say the mechanic, might have been killer elite. I do know they are actually quite photogenic, course Im probably pretty bias.

There was also one featured in Constantine, beige 464 that was stolen by the guy carrying the Spear of Destiny.

And Jim, that thread is in the Chit-Chat forum.

Saw this on a commercial for HUMANA of all things yesterday.

I must give myself MAD props....FIRST, the physician driving it was shown as a closeup from the front, while sitting inside and I recognized the steering wheel, plus the A post behind her not to mention the BIG windows. As the commercial progressed, said physician drives away after a passing train. Weird color hmmm???

James

FJ62.jpg

My user pic is a screenshot from Killer Elite. The amazing A.J. Cook drives one in the movie Out Cold.

Saw this on a commercial for HUMANA of all things yesterday.

I must give myself MAD props....FIRST, the physician driving it was shown as a closeup from the front, while sitting inside and I recognized the steering wheel, plus the A post behind her not to mention the BIG windows. As the commercial progressed, said physician drives away after a passing train. Weird color hmmm???

James

Yea! Outta the corner of my eye to catch that one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom