TLCA Cruise Moab 25th Anniversary 4/27/22 - 5/01/2022 (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

My moab rim run has 3 people signed up. Should be interesting.

Didn’t get registered but I’ll be there for a few days
3CF61791-6947-4F9A-9B28-61FD528BD5AA.jpeg

I still need a leader for Top of the World on Thursday, Moab Rim on Friday and Kane Creek on Saturday!

Please Please Please let me know if any of you can step up and be our knight in shining armor!

It's preferred that you've ran the trails a few times vs never running them, especially Moab Rim.

First timer here. How's the tent camping situation at the Old Spanish Trail Arena? Wondering about bathrooms, showers, and running water. Thanks!

What’s the possibilities of tagging along on some of these trail runs? I missed the last few events due to it being filled up so fast! But would love to do an overnight run or two !

What’s the possibilities of tagging along on some of these trail runs? I missed the last few events due to it being filled up so fast! But would love to do an overnight run or two !
You would need to find an open seat in a registered vehicle.

We did have to cut two trails. If you're on Moab Rim for Friday, or Kane Creek for Saturday you'll need to find a new trail to run those days.
Sorry for any inconvenience this might cause.
You should have received an email about the canceling of said trails as well.

Last edited:
First timer here. How's the tent camping situation at the Old Spanish Trail Arena? Wondering about bathrooms, showers, and running water. Thanks!
A lot of it depends on the weather, last year‘s camping we had heavy wind, blowing dust, rain. Didn’t really enjoy having to jump the railing to get to the race track where your tent is back-and-forth and a few times when we used the showers we only had cold water. Don’t remember having access to power. Crowd was smaller so noise wasn’t too bad but if you’re trying to leave early Sunday it might be more of an issue as Saturday night was a little busier.

I well be looking to run some trails early in the week if anyone is interested hit me up.

I well be arriving on the 24th and staying at the Arena !!

Last edited:
I well be looking to run some trails early in the week if anyone is interested hit me up.

I well be arriving on the 24th and staying the Arena !!
I won't be there till Wednesday afternoon some time.

I didn't get signed up and probably wouldn't have time to run a trail anyway. I'd love to join you all for campfire beers and hear the stories though. Welcome to Moab! Happy 25th!!

This will be my first time to attend. Driven thru Moab a few times before on test drives, but first time on the trails. Myself and a number of Engineers from Toyota R&D will be joining the festivities. Bringing out a couple of new vehicles and a few project vehicles. Driving out from S.E. Michigan, leaving Monday 04/25 going to visit the L/C Heritage Museum on Wednesday morning and heading down to Moab early afternoon. Grateful to all the people at the Rising Sun 4WD Club of Colorado and TLCA for answering all of my endless questions. Looking forward to a great time!

This will be my first time to attend. Driven thru Moab a few times before on test drives, but first time on the trails. Myself and a number of Engineers from Toyota R&D will be joining the festivities. Bringing out a couple of new vehicles and a few project vehicles. Driving out from S.E. Michigan, leaving Monday 04/25 going to visit the L/C Heritage Museum on Wednesday morning and heading down to Moab early afternoon. Grateful to all the people at the Rising Sun 4WD Club of Colorado and TLCA for answering all of my endless questions. Looking forward to a great time!
Every 70 Series test mule you bring will be celebrated beyond your wildest imagination.
:)

Dan, you're getting to anxious. I said a couple of 'new' vehicles!! I heard you'll not be able to take us on the tour on Wednesday, you'll already be at Moab!

Dan, you're getting to anxious. I said a couple of 'new' vehicles!! I heard you'll not be able to take us on the tour on Wednesday, you'll already be at Moab!
Yup, 'tis true. I've been cooped up for over 2 years and I have to relieve the pressure. Look for these when you arrive.
20220404_170251.jpg

Next year I'll bring the Tacoma Sport Trailer. Wanted to bring it this year but it's still out and about on the auto show circuit.

1649551582971.png

A lot of it depends on the weather, last year‘s camping we had heavy wind, blowing dust, rain. Didn’t really enjoy having to jump the railing to get to the race track where your tent is back-and-forth and a few times when we used the showers we only had cold water. Don’t remember having access to power. Crowd was smaller so noise wasn’t too bad but if you’re trying to leave early Sunday it might be more of an issue as Saturday night was a little busier.
I’ve heard we will have more bathrooms and hotter showers this year, is this the case (pretty please)

I’ve heard we will have more bathrooms and hotter showers this year, is this the case (pretty please)
Figured out why the showers where cold. the propane got turned off! the guy that accidentally turned it off isn't allowed anywhere near the trailer this year.

We are a week and a day out! Yall ready??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom