TLCA Cruise Moab 25th Anniversary 4/27/22 - 5/01/2022 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have videos of The Pickle and Cliff Hanger. PM me and maybe we can figure out a way of getting them to you if you were on the run.

If anyone on here got any decent media of my car on Fins and Things or Sevenmile Rim, I'd love to get a copy. I was solo for the trip and had a blast, but wasn't able to get many shots aside from the stopping points.

My car below:
1651672957318.png

Here's shots I got of others.

1651672994685.png

1651673017497.png

1651673032401.png

1651673054360.png

Lockhart Basin Overnight.
We look for the "Utah Monolith" One of our drivers obliges!View attachment 2999504
Excellent photo, and just wanted to say it was a fun night wheel in/out with you and Danny, thanks for the support and the positive attitude, that was a fun team!
-Marco

All that posted pics.................Do any of you mind if i use your pics on the Cruise Moab IG account?
Photo credit will be posted as well, so long as i know your IG handle, or I can just use your Mud handle.

All that posted pics.................Do any of you mind if i use your pics on the Cruise Moab IG account?
Photo credit will be posted as well, so long as i know your IG handle, or I can just use your Mud handle.
I don’t mind at all

@Devil's Slide Doug are we saying the 60 rear end C clips are a different thicknesses from OEM when you have ARB Lockers?

I installed rear ARB Locker & I carry a spare axle and want to be certain I have the correct C clips if I need to do a field repair.

@Devil's Slide Doug are we saying the 60 rear end C clips are a different thicknesses from OEM when you have ARB Lockers?

I installed rear ARB Locker & I carry a spare axle and want to be certain I have the correct C clips if I need to do a field repair.

There are various width c-clips from the factory and available from ARB. We offer a variety pack @ Cruiser Outfitters

Thank you Kurt. Will give you guys a call on Tuesday.👍👍

EDIT 7/5: Done and thanks!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom