Cruise Moab 2021 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Stepmurr

Lookin' fer the end of that old white line
SILVER Star
Threads
Anyone else daring to go to Cruise Moab this year?

Planning on leaving AZ the Friday before to give me enough time to drive through Bryce Canyon and maybe hit up Goblin Valley on the way to Moab.

I’m signed up.

Where does one find info on this?

Cruise Moab registration will open Wednesday, Feb. 24. There will be an early registration period for anyone who was registered for the 2020 event that was canceled due to COVID-19.

Cruise Moab is scheduled for April 12-18, 2021. Get early notification when registration will open…​

For the last several years, Cruise Moab has sold out in a single day. To make sure you get notified in advance, join our email list. The email list is absolutely the best way to stay in the loop — we highly recommend signing up to get notifications from us. We usually post details to Facebook and Instagram as well so you can follow us if that’s your thang.

I’m in with an official response email. I was planning on going all along, especially since I got in last year and it was cancelled. Fingers crossed the City of Moab or Utah doesn’t pull the plug again at the 11th hour.

Without the full event, i’m still on the fence. Everything seems to still be getting cancelled... plus, a week of "wearing a mask at all times when outside of your tent or your vehicle" does not sound like a good time...

Have there been any succesful events in moab yet?

Last edited:
Have there been any succesful events in moab yet?
Maybe in a few weeks . . .

The Red Rock 4-Wheelers are excited to welcome you to the 55th annual Jeep Safari. As a Moab rite of Spring, about March 27th the town will come alive with the roar of 4 wheel drive vehicles coming to town in what is recognized as one of the largest gatherings of 4 wheel drive lovers in the USA. For nine days, culminating on Easter Sunday, April 4th, hundreds of vehicles and passengers take to the multitude of trails in the area

Do we have a CSC head count for CM21? I just checked and looks like registration is still open, but on the Rising Sun site they indicate it will be closing any day.

As long as my daughter can still go I'll be just doing an up and back trip leaving early Wednesday and coming back Sunday. I booked at the Bowen Inn where I've stayed the last 6 CMs I've attended. Trail sign up is still pending. Last year I signed up for Hell's Revenge Wed night, 7 mile, Steel Bender, and Golden Spike.

Just saw registration is officially closed. Should mean trail selections will be available soon. I'm thinking we might leave out midday on Tuesday now. I'd like to get my daughter some seat time on some trails Wednesday before official trail runs start.

Trail selection opens Saturday morning, March 20, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. mountain time.

Right now I'm thinking Hell's Wed night, Steel Bender Thurs., Cliff Hanger on Fri. and Golden Spike on Saturday. Might switch to Wipeout Hill on Friday since it's short and then hit Arches in the afternoon (4x4 Trail).

Switched to Wipeout Hill on Friday, otherwise looks like I'm in for these trails according to Sched. I may offer to Tail Gun or Mid Gun Spike on Saturday.

I’m doing the San Rafael Swell Double Overnight, then Hell’s Revenge on Friday and Top of the World on Saturday.

Picked Poison Spider Mesa for Friday, Gold Bar Rim for Saturday.
I'll see you on Friday then :cheers:

Thursday is Arches
Friday is Poison Spider
Saturday is Jax Trax

Soooooo ... as to be expected with this first post-pandemic (ish) version of CM it looks like there have been a few wrinkles. They had to cancel a few trails due to low sign up numbers. Based on the length of time Registration stayed open, and these recent changes I'm guessing some of those who like to do more advanced trails may have opted out this year. And I get it, these guys do all this on volunteer time for the love of the hobby. This is no criticism just sharing information. I have appreciated all the hard work and effort Rising Sun, Wasatch, and the many supporting venders have put in over the years to make this a great event.

For me Steel Bender Thurs and Golden Spike for Saturday were both cancelled. :( I'm now signed up for Golden Spike on Thursday and Kane Creek on Saturday.

Last edited:
Heading for Moab via Zion, Bryce, & Goblin Valley.

Friday night’s camp 🏕 North of Strawberry 🍓

DC43A950-596E-4328-8656-8AAC38721711.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom