Cruise Moab 10th Anniversary (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Romer

fatherofdaughterofromer
Threads
I thought I would start a new thread since the other was full of useless banter. Remember this is the trails section, not chat.

We heard rumors that Kane creek had been washed out last year, but we also know that Jeeps from the Red rocks group had run it this year.

Anyone here run it this year and have pictures of areas that were effected by the water?

Don't forget we will be doing a Vendor night on weds were many of our Mud vender's and others will be presenting their wares at the campground.

Also, this promises to be one of the best years yet for raffle prizes. We have I think 2 sets of tires, one of the $2000 roof top tent set-ups, a Warn winch, an Ultimate Air CO2 system, $$$ Gift certificates from Toyota and much much more.

Please post up and current trail reports especially Kane Creek.

Teasers

Cruise Moab 2005

Cruise Moab 2006

A video of the shawman (cruiserdan) doing wipe-out hill last year

A video of waggoneer5 on Poison Spider in his 45 err 80 er 45/80

A video of wesintl on Kane Creek

All I will say is that I know some people go wheeling at night.

And IF they do, they should be "dry as a popcorn fart".

Nobody I know wants to rescue a drunken dumbass. Myself included, since it is likely that by the time you find me I will be in the same way.............:grinpimp:

Please Check the MUDship Forum

I know that this has nothing to do running the trails, but please bear with me.

All of you that are going to CM please check the MUDship forum. There are some posts asking for help to get things hauled to CM. Yes, I am one of those looking for assistance. But you can read about that in the MUDship forum. I've been to CM a couple of times and had a great time. I can't make it this year. But, at least now I'm only 3 1/2 hours away instead of the 20+ hours that I was before our move.

Kevin

Leaving from Seattle to Moab, if you need anything from ARB pm me. I'm also a ARB dealer so let me know what you need and I can give you a price.

-bull

If you dont mind me asking, when are you heading out? Cant tell if anyone here in Port is going down, thought there were a few? Looking to tag along with some people. 1st timers down:confused:

I'm also a ARB dealer so let me know what you need and I can give you a price.

-bull

You mean like on a full length roof rack?:D

You mean like on a full length roof rack?:D

It will fit in or on this...so yes. Port I will let you know when we are heading down.

DSCN3930.jpg

Still looking for anyone who wants to meet up and head down to Moab together. Im in Durango Colorado....I was thinking of leaving Tuesday...but thats not set in stone...could meet up in durango/cortez... or somewhere close...

Anyone heading through this area on the way down that would want to meet up?

Just got my trail assignments!! :D :bounce: :bounce2: :bounce:

Thursday: Elephant Hill

Friday: Fins and Things

Saturday: Hells Revenge

Who's with me? :cool:

Thur Elephant Hill

Fri Hells Revenge

Saturday Fins and Things - I'm leading and cruiserdan is gunning.

All 3 runs will have all 3 Romer trucks; me, daughterofromer and ROD

I think the wulf is stalking me, or one of the daughters :D

The trail assignemnts should have started going out yesterday

Thurs Kane Creek
Fri Steel Bender
Sat Golden Spike

Coming up from Tucson if anybody needs anything I can fit in the 80 amidst the camping gear and stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom