Builds CreeperSleeper's '85 Xtra-cab (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I bough some 37x12.50r17 Kanati Mud Hog M/Ts and mounted them on my old beadlocks. Then I put the Iroks on my FJ40... I need to sell one of these trucks and the Kanati's will stay with whichever rig stays in my garage, but for now they look perfect on the mini!

IMG_20200125_105258_340.jpg

IMG_20200125_180334_773.jpg

Looks to me like they are on the shop floor? You clearly need to post pics of them on the truck! :flipoff2:

Last edited:
Ok then... we will let it slide until Monday...

:popcorn:

Monday afternoon really

Now late Monday afternoon...

Gosh... I hope he's okay... you know, since it's Tuesday and we haven't heard from him.

Sheesh... You guys are relentless! I am getting pics from this weekend, but all the pics I have aren't of my trucks... It's hard to wheel and take pics of the truck you are wheeling at the same time.

However, I do have a few shots from when we pulled her out of the garage to leave:
112349.jpg

112351.jpg

113149.jpg

113150.jpg

I will do a full trip report (with pics) soon... Right now I need to catch up on work and getting everything cleaned up. I will say that I have decided to keep the truck and sell the FJ40.

Love the setup - the tires, the minimal lift, the cuts/fab work. That has GOT to work great on the trail.

It's hard to wheel and take pics of the truck you are wheeling at the same time.

I hear that! Really loving that truck and glad you decided to keep it. Looking forward to seeing some pics of the truck in action :)

I think I over cleaned mine :) 2.28 front and twin stick 4.70 rear
Just awaiting a twin case x-member so I can get it dirty.
tcase.jpg

Do you still have this one along with the 93?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom