craigslist cruiser crap (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Also forgot to mention that @jimmy badabing has a set of Falken Wildpeak AT3 in 275 70/18. He says they are about a year old and they look to be in pretty good shape. They are still mounted, but he needs to a get set of M/S before he ships the truck to Austria. He said he would let them go for $150.

IMG_5223.JPG

IMG_5224.JPG

Ok the Facebook, spam or nah lol
The guy has good taste in trucks. LMAO

Has a 110HT, 110DC, Series I and a LX570.

Looks like he's an importer from that FB page.

Warn M8000 $200 if anybody needs a used wench.

I’m thinking 8000 lb wench! I’ll pass!
52B4F381-CD84-4EAA-AA13-5218C8611A4F.jpeg

@PRADO3 ...I really didn't need another one and if I hadn't seen this post I wouldn't have negotiated that dude down and then ultimately gotten the pleasure to drive a stock, turn key, rust free 80 these last few months...so ******* you, but also thanks, I guess?

View attachment 2634863
Nice score!

@PRADO3 ...I really didn't need another one and if I hadn't seen this post I wouldn't have negotiated that dude down and then ultimately gotten the pleasure to drive a stock, turn key, rust free 80 these last few months...so ******* you, but also thanks, I guess?

View attachment 2634863
Awesome! Cheers man

Not too bad a deal here. There are actually a few up on fb marketplace right now at not insane prices. Maybe the insanity of the last couple months is starting to subside a bit? Don’t know about the under carriage. Also, anyone know this truck?

IMO FJ80s haven't experienced a lift in prices, at least not to any measurable amount.

IMO FJ80s haven't experienced a lift in prices, at least not to any measurable amount.
Thanks, I’m referring to the fact that the LC market had gone up by 30% over the last year. I’m pretty sure that spans across the various models- even the 80 with the 3FE- although I’m sure it’s not among the most desirable LC versions.

Edit: and I’m saying there are several LCs of various models available for reasonableish prices on FB at the moment. Didn’t seem to be the case a few weeks ago.

Not too bad a deal here. There are actually a few up on fb marketplace right now at not insane prices. Maybe the insanity of the last couple months is starting to subside a bit? Don’t know about the under carriage. Also, anyone know this truck?

That is actually a pretty crazy price for a '91, imho.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom