craigslist cruiser crap (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Not mine, super cheap, no pictures, might be a good parts truck or swap project.

Go go go

5AFE5952-28FB-4B87-99AA-82F9C0C3D775.png

5E9DB42E-B451-4E62-B851-BC7D360A4335.png

Sent him a message - thanks in advance if it is still available. 👍

Unfortunately, I'm going to have to pass. Too many other projects...

He sent me some more photos and a video of it starting up and running. The frame is pretty bad and the interior has quite a bit of dirt and debris in it (it's been sitting with no rear window for some time). He lowered the price to $400 for me. If you need parts or a title, it could be a good deal.

Selling my 200 series factory wheels.

Selling my 200 series factory wheels.

Are you willing to part with 1 and sell the other 4 as a set?

Are you willing to part with 1 and sell the other 4 as a set?
C'mon, you know you want to buy a swap offroad trailer and have these for a matching set with dual spares!!!

Let me see if there's any movement over the next few weeks. If nothing, then I'll consider it. Will also consider trade for set of hypersilver Sequoia/Tundra wheels

C'mon, you know you want to buy a swap offroad trailer and have these for a matching set with dual spares!!!

Let me see if there's any movement over the next few weeks. If nothing, then I'll consider it. Will also consider trade for set of hypersilver Sequoia/Tundra wheels

I'll trade you one of these... best I got for a trade lol

20190218_174205.jpg

Ryan's first lathe was powered the same way originally. He converted it to run off a treadmill motor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom