craigslist cruiser crap

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Matt had a 60 or 62 that spent some time in Pakistan. It was owned by a State Dept. employee who took it with him when stationed in Pakistan.

Anyone we know?

Matt had a 60 or 62 that spent some time in Pakistan. It was owned by a State Dept. employee who took it with him when stationed in Pakistan.

Glad it didn’t fall into the hands of cookiestan
A02A41B3-C7C9-4E76-BA8F-76AC5A3249E3.jpeg

Bought it!

The guy had an interesting trailer for sale too. It's a police radar trailer with a good size box interior, solar panel, 3batteries, and a top frame for the sign. He only wanted $400 since he's moving. I think it'd be a cool trailer with room for an rtt and small enough to tow behind a 40. I want it, but HOA says no...
He bought it from dumphreys police at auction.

Last edited:
The post says he used it in his neighborhood.

The post says he used it in his neighborhood.
The first line of the ad says it's fully functioning... seems I missed that detail.

He bought it for his HOA to use as a speeding deterrent in the neighborhood, but no one wants to step up and run it when he moves so he's just selling it. Said he bought it for $900, but now just wants it gone. I've got his # if anyone wants it. Dude lives close to the Costco in Springfield

Bought it!

The guy had an interesting trailer for sale too. It's a police radar trailer with a good size box interior, solar panel, 3batteries, and a top frame for the sign. He only wanted $400 since he's moving. I think it'd be a cool trailer with room for an rtt and small enough to tow behind a 40. I want it, but HOA says no...
He bought it from dumphreys police at auction.

Can you PM me his name and #?

Trail tested:
He's very proud of his rig; that much is clear. Thats a lot of $$$ for a well used, far from stock, crawler.
The value in an FJ40 is in it's originality and condition, not so much in skid plates and custom bumpers.

Back
Top Bottom