craigslist cruiser crap (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Matt had a 60 or 62 that spent some time in Pakistan. It was owned by a State Dept. employee who took it with him when stationed in Pakistan.

Anyone we know?

Matt had a 60 or 62 that spent some time in Pakistan. It was owned by a State Dept. employee who took it with him when stationed in Pakistan.

Glad it didn’t fall into the hands of cookiestan
A02A41B3-C7C9-4E76-BA8F-76AC5A3249E3.jpeg

Bought it!

The guy had an interesting trailer for sale too. It's a police radar trailer with a good size box interior, solar panel, 3batteries, and a top frame for the sign. He only wanted $400 since he's moving. I think it'd be a cool trailer with room for an rtt and small enough to tow behind a 40. I want it, but HOA says no...
He bought it from dumphreys police at auction.

Last edited:
The post says he used it in his neighborhood.

The post says he used it in his neighborhood.
The first line of the ad says it's fully functioning... seems I missed that detail.

He bought it for his HOA to use as a speeding deterrent in the neighborhood, but no one wants to step up and run it when he moves so he's just selling it. Said he bought it for $900, but now just wants it gone. I've got his # if anyone wants it. Dude lives close to the Costco in Springfield

Bought it!

The guy had an interesting trailer for sale too. It's a police radar trailer with a good size box interior, solar panel, 3batteries, and a top frame for the sign. He only wanted $400 since he's moving. I think it'd be a cool trailer with room for an rtt and small enough to tow behind a 40. I want it, but HOA says no...
He bought it from dumphreys police at auction.

Can you PM me his name and #?

Trail tested:
He's very proud of his rig; that much is clear. Thats a lot of $$$ for a well used, far from stock, crawler.
The value in an FJ40 is in it's originality and condition, not so much in skid plates and custom bumpers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom