craigslist cruiser crap

Pretty amazing 2 door 4runner. Extra yellow...

1MOA

SILVER Star
How does a HFS suspension ride? I have always been told they ride really rough but never ridden in one

StaleAle

MUD-aholic
SILVER Star

If you have to ask, look elsewhere. They are appropriately named if you think about it.

That being said, if you are worried about comfort, you're looking at the wrong vehicle for the wrong purpose.

1MOA

SILVER Star
If you have to ask, look elsewhere. They are appropriately named if you think about it.

That being said, if you are worried about comfort, you're looking at the wrong vehicle for the wrong purpose.
Should of qualified the question. In comparison to a OME +2 heavy or like manafre or pro comp.

I have very realistic expectations about the ride quality. Just looking to not bet bounced into the roof on medium trails and would like to have solid traction in mud/sand.

Stumpalama

Forum Junkie
SILVER Star

I am a huge proponent of using longer springs in the rear of an FJ40, such as 55 or 62 lift springs.

Jakes40

IH8MUD Poser
SILVER Star

@1MOA I have Alcan lift springs if you would like to try them out. I can take them out when I come back from RR. You may need stock bushings. I will get some measurements from them Tuesday.

Anyone else notice that there's almost nothing on Craigslist right now? All the 80s that were there last week seem to have disappeared.

1MOA

SILVER Star
I have Bilstein 5000 series shocks in mine and it rides pretty good. Stock springs though.
That what I got now. My rears are shot and level the only reason I have the rear end up is that someone put 6" shackles on the rear to level it out.

Top Bottom