craigslist cruiser crap (8 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I thought CarMax only sold cars 5 years old or less with less than 70k miles or so. This is certainly atypical for them.

It's a different dealership's listing on CarFax's website. The listing has been updated.

1988 Toyota Land Cruiser

Price is $18,991 with 155,136mi.

The 1st pic is "Photos coming soon" but there are a bunch of pics if you hit the side arrow.

Listing implies they will only sell it to buyers outside of MD, not sure what that's about.

It's a different dealership's listing on CarFax's website. The listing has been updated.

1988 Toyota Land Cruiser

Price is $18,991 with 155,136mi.

The 1st pic is "Photos coming soon" but there are a bunch of pics if you hit the side arrow.

Listing implies they will only sell it to buyers outside of MD, not sure what that's about.

Interior is pretty nasty. Interesting history. looks like they painted the grill, probably to cover the faded chrome
Still seems pricey for a truck they are not even attempting to clean up, except for shining the outside.

Overpriced...by a lot.

At least they didn't Armor-All the tires :meh:

Yeah, a bit high for a truck with no HT or doors. What’s up with those diff fill plugs? And holy rear leaf springs! That thing must ride like a brick. It also looks like it was sitting in a deep puddle for a while.

Just messaged this person... I hope none of you punks beat me to it.

How much you offering so I know to tell him I'll pay $5 more lol

A couple interesting options at the ten grand price point...

That 60 looks nice. That 40 is RUSTY!
You have a better eye than I do... guess you gotta zoom in on the pics...
Ouch!

99A02F1F-B3ED-4D75-8E58-6E69A95715E1.png

A couple interesting options at the ten grand price point...

A Keystoners now owns the 40 👍

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom