cool cruisers of texas (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

thanks for all your replies, Im goin to get the radiator from them because it seems like the cheapest place to get an fj62 radiator.

[quote author=TJDIV link=board=1;threadid=10070;start=msg90144#msg90144 date=1074059240]

And I thought only two things came from Texas.
[/quote]

You guys have us Texans confused with someone that gives a sh** what anyone else thinks.........

:flipoff2: :flipoff2:

Butch

I've just gotten my knucle seal kit for my rear FF from ccot, it looks good, Got my knucle rebuilt kit from Heart of Texas, good price and good stuff too. Well, seems good things comes from Texas nowaday, well, except Enron and ....

/td

since this is not the CCoT board-

Don't ever have trouble and speak to the owner Stephen McClung, he can get ugly really fast.

I cannot endorse them for any item and I hope the original poster has good luck with the radiator. Personally, I would find a TLCA dealer to buy a new one from.

They have always been good to me. I got a radiator from JT distributors, they were good and could drop ship at any address. SOR is also good. CCOT has always been reliable for me. PS - If you are getting a radiator it may help to get a 4 row rather than replace the OEM 3 row - just coosl better. CCOT has the 4 row I believe but check into it

Hello,
A very useful company. Has a great Bestop Bucket Seat set for older and newer FJ40 - my rig is 1970 FJ40. Also an excellent between the seat consol contracted-out by Cool Cruisers!!
The best consol that I have located in over 4 months of research. Fits very well in the Bestop Seat setup. Radiator is another question - sill have my 40 year old that I have had recored 8 months pass.
Michaelarchangel

I'm not a fan, but I've been burned by their poor-fitting Taiwanese parts which were advertised as high quality.

I have not dealt with the personally, but from my reading, it would seem that they are good for soft parts and detail work. I've been told to avoid them for any part that allows your truck to run, drive, or stop. I have worked with Cruiser Outfitters (Kurt) and Valley Hybrids (Georg) and will go there with my business first, before going anywhere else.

I have bought lots of things from CCOT and no problems the only complaint i have is you have to buy 100.00 or they wont ship to Canada. I can buy a 15.00 item anywhere in the USA and and have it shipped here no problem.

Damn, a 2004 thread. That explains why I didn't get my pedal pads, even when I ordered them! They must have been out from sending all the freebies.

I've had good luck, too, but haven't ordered anything critical to propulsion or braking yet.

--john

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom