Coming up on the 6 month anniversary of the 80/100 Section (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

what are the requirements for moderating?

[quote author=bad_religion_au link=board=2;threadid=5764;start=msg46151#msg46151 date=1064924576]
what are the requirements for moderating?
[/quote]

Pretty much, that you are a "regular" on the forum and it be a topic/section you are likely to keep track of/read. 'bout the only thing you ever get to do is move a thread to the correct location. I think I've had all of 2 threads that I stepped in on to keep track of (the "report to moderator" option). Fortunately, the posters on this site are SO GREAT that moderation is almost not necessary! < thread hijack back on topic...lol >

Gumby also does the occasional PM to me stating "this is good tech" in the 80/100 section since I don't frequent it....got one in there now to go thru and turn into a "article" for the tech links!

I'll do it Woody, if nobody takes offense to my business relationship here at Ih8Mud, owning Outback Equipped.

I will soon be expanding my product offering to include expedition/trekking/recovery/etc. equipment and feel my research could benefit everyone.

Let me know... ;)

Jody.

I don't mind as long as we get rock bottom discounts :cheers:

Remember,

A sale without a profit is a gift. :slap:

Gimme a break Dan, that booster ruined my building budget! :D

Well, at least it's Heeeerrreeee :cheers:

Pretty much, that you are a "regular" on the forum and it be a topic/section you are likely to keep track of/read. 'bout the only thing you ever get to do is move a thread to the correct location.

Better not ever make me a moderator then. :D

Actually, I'm a moderator on a boat board and the main rule there is that there are no rules. However, you'd be surprised at how well that place self governs. It gets nasty every once and while, but most regulars on there understand you gotta have thick skin if you don't want the trollers to get to ya. Only time I've ever had to do anything is when family insults abounded and multiple junk posts had to be deleted. Different philoshophy but it's all good.
I am happy this board exists because yahoo forum software is rather cumbersome to use.

So where are these nasty 4x4 forums? I'm ready for some new trolling grounds.

[quote author=cruiserdan link=board=2;threadid=5764;start=msg46211#msg46211 date=1064938823]
Remember,

A sale without a profit is a gift. :slap:
[/quote]

Actually Dan I think a sale without profit is called Advertizing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom