Club Meetings / Club Runs? (1 Viewer)

Somebodyelse5

Land Crushers
Looks like Rolls is open, so we’ll be meeting at Pobrecito @ 9:00 saturday morning. Anyone is welcome to tag along, we’re going to drive around and have lunch. No plans other than doing some casual exploring and enjoying the weather.

We’ll be on HAM on 146.460

TheGrrrrr

GOLD Star
Looks like Rolls is open, so we’ll be meeting at Pobrecito @ 9:00 saturday morning. Anyone is welcome to tag along, we’re going to drive around and have lunch. No plans other than doing some casual exploring and enjoying the weather.

We’ll be on HAM on 146.460

I'm planning to be there in my 200 and my buddy in his 80. Should be a good time. Thanks for pulling it together.

Somebodyelse5

Land Crushers
Our unofficial run today, went and cruised around Rolls OHV. The gate at butcher jones is closed, went in at Pobrecito. Weren't able to get down to the water, lot's of closed areas and I am not the greatest route finder :) Still had a great time in some nice weather
1610848202107.png

1610847995805.png

1610848035577.png

TheGrrrrr

GOLD Star

TheGrrrrr

GOLD Star
With my love restored for the 100... I think I'd like to get outside again this weekend. anyone doing any runs this weekend?

With some rain this week, Montana Mountain might be fun to knock out. Should be a little bit of water in the washes, but not so much that they will be a problem. I could do it Saturday.

Somebodyelse5

Land Crushers
With some rain this week, Montana Mountain might be fun to knock out. Should be a little bit of water in the washes, but not so much that they will be a problem. I could do it Saturday.
the cursed montana mountain... what time would we need to get started for that?

TheGrrrrr

GOLD Star
the cursed montana mountain... what time would we need to get started for that?

I would think a 9am meetup would be fine. I'm happy to do it in either direction, but I like counter-clockwise, because there is a lot of fun stuff very early in the trail that way.

If we do Counter-Clockwise, we would air down here: 33.28319, -111.16576

If we are on the trail by 9:30, I doubt we will run into much/any oncoming traffic before we hit the top. Coming down, we may not be popular with the SxS folks, but I couldn't care less what they think. My 7000lbs says I win.

TheGrrrrr

GOLD Star
I would think a 9am meetup would be fine. I'm happy to do it in either direction, but I like counter-clockwise, because there is a lot of fun stuff very early in the trail that way.

If we do Counter-Clockwise, we would air down here: 33.28319, -111.16576

If we are on the trail by 9:30, I doubt we will run into much/any oncoming traffic before we hit the top. Coming down, we may not be popular with the SxS folks, but I couldn't care less what they think. My 7000lbs says I win.

So, thoughts on tomorrow?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom