[CLOSED] Alu-Innovations Troopy Pop Top Group Buy Interest (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looks like Cassiem can also put in a skylight/escape hatch. Once I get the purchase sheet you guys can ask to customize to your hearts content.

Paul, does the rear storage tray come with the pop top ? Or an accessory item ?
If you are asking about the storage tray/box/rack mounted on the top, it is an accessory, sometimes referred to as a "wood box". It has a provision for stowing a folding aluminum/stainless table underneath. Pretty slick. They can also do a more standard/flat tray. I'm actually going to try and have said table and "box" sent with the east coast order.

Here's some more photos:

wood box and table.jpeg

wood box 03.jpeg

wood box 02.jpeg

Ok, I think I'm in also for West Coast. Are we up to enough for the 20% discount level?

Any idea how much the "wood box" costs?

Ok, I think I'm in also for West Coast. Are we up to enough for the 20% discount level?

Any idea how much the "wood box" costs?
If everyone who has said they're in buys we should be at the 20% off price.

Unsure on "wood box" price.

Received the order form from Cassiem and his pricing for his extra items.

His price for the "tall" is more than what he originally quoted me in March (89,9k plus 5k for a "tall" roof). I am in the process of confirming the price with him, believe he will match the price he already told me.

We have 7 who have said they are "in". This would get us 20% off the pop tops!

Attached is the order form and the accessory brochure. If you want custom items on your order, put them on the order sheet.

Email me your build sheet at prwillard2@gmail.com

Attachments

• ALU INNOVATIONS KRONOS ROOF SPECIFICATIONS.pdf
    279.1 KB · Views: 68
  • ALU INNOVATIONS KRONOS RANGE - NEW LAND CRUISER ACCESSORIES.pdf
    4.6 MB · Views: 73
Last edited:
Confirmed with Cassiem. Standard pop top is 89,900 Rand, with a "tall" being 5,000 Rand more.

Also, please send me your build sheets for consolidation. I will send ALL of them to Cassiem as a group.

Email to me at prwillard2@gmail.com

Thanks, 2 questions: what is the deadline? And is the deposit 50% of the entire price of top and any accessories I want?

Thanks, 2 questions: what is the deadline? And is the deposit 50% of the entire price of top and any accessories I want?
Going to go with November 19th for the deadline for everyone to get their order sheets in to me. I will mark the first page with who has submitted a build sheet to me.

Deposit I would expect is 50% of the top and any accessories. Please remember that we only get 20% off of the top if we get all 7 who have shown interest to actually pay. Accessories are NOT discounted, unfortunately.

understood, thanks

Thank you so much for this! really excited to get our sheet in. Should we just write in on the sheet what kind of access panel hinge we would like and the skylight? I don't see an option on the sheet.

Thank you so much for this! really excited to get our sheet in. Should we just write in on the sheet what kind of access panel hinge we would like and the skylight? I don't see an option on the sheet.
Yes, just add in your accessories and any custom things you like. Cassiem will then reach out to work the final details once you make a deposit.

I'm also getting accessories (rear door table and the maxtrax table) and just put it on the the sheet.

Hey thanks for putting this together. However I’m going to have to wait.

Tagging those who have had interest but haven't said anything in a while. We need one more buyer to get 20% off!

@Owyhee Jackass
@LCMoneyPit
@seanroe1
@Universe953
@Honger
@The Jade Bean
@likethewheel
I'm 80% at this point. I'll need a few more days to finalize whether I'm in or out, and to select between the standard and high top versions. I'm up in WA but make it down to So Cal a couple of times a year. Wondering if someone would be able to hold my top for a few weeks until I can coordinate a trip down if I can't time it just right for when they show up?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom