Chinese AHC shocks on ebay (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone by AHC shocks and struts off ebay that appear to be made in China?? Any issues with them ?? I am worried they are not the quality of Toyota and Japan.

20230505_132705.jpg

20230505_130523.jpg

20230505_130500.jpg

Deleted my previous say "flippant" comment.

Seems if you already purchased them you may as well try, however when I wrench myself i buy quality parts. Just not worth the effort having an issue once you put the time, blood, sweat and tears into it. That means you have to have some money to do so and recognize some may have other priorities and or run on a real tight budget.

I would say in this case cheap = likely expensive.

Last edited:
I apologize, was meant to be funny but is offensive to you. I updated my post. Best of luck.
No big deal ! I understand if they are in fact made in China they are not quality Toyota. I am not sure what they are and thought someone here might know or have experience. I hope to return to seller and buy factory Toyota.

No big deal ! I understand if they are in fact made in China they are not quality Toyota. I am not sure what they are and thought someone here might know or have experience. I hope to return to seller and buy factory Toyota.

Send on to @TeCKis300 he’ll dissect it for us.

I looked at these aftermarket AHC shocks when I replaced mine. Only because I was going to do nasty things and modify them. Thought best not to, as has been said earlier that the OEM ones are very reasonably priced and totally agree with @2021 LC200 that it'll cost more in the long run. Not worth my labor of doing the job twice.

Where these aftermarket units commonly have been known to really come up short are the bushings. They'll fall apart. Probably questionable seals for the long run too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom