Cheap Gas, too bad State & National Parks are Closed (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Just jumping on this morning. I couldn't move my appointment and I have a ton of work to do for my school. Next time, Gary. Everyone have fun and be safe!

My dad and I scouted some new gravel runs around San Saba. Found a lot of cool new routes up that way.

6FE8B8D3-239C-4684-906C-6D4EA52A66ED.jpeg

57C26FE9-6421-471E-894D-4C1D65A5A788.jpeg

1931F6C7-FB99-4829-8090-E6C26EE8E8E8.jpeg

D13C8215-4D79-4D1F-865B-9EB7C7DBFFB9.jpeg

48EB2ABE-D903-4782-AC1F-BE9013681D8E.jpeg

Here's a video of my dad driving the LX across the bridge

Here's a video of my dad driving the LX across the bridge

Man that looks awesome! Never knew about this bridge, which looks as if you're in Uganda.

I'll do another trip in 2 weeks time. Need to replace my alternator this week and install my winch and do some rewiring work for the new lights I'll install as well. Few little projects on the trailer and will be ready for a gravel drive again.

Completely missed this. Definitely down for the next one!

Thunderbirds!!!!!

Not as good of a picture as you all have but nonetheless, it still was awesome to see. Flyover past Old Glory at the bottom.

E25E7373-9EEC-4A9B-9DC7-B62C551E4129.jpeg

Leave it to the Air Force to not keep a schedule, they were 5 minutes early. I was about to launch the drone to record and they had already passed. Really disappointing. Where are the Blue Angels?

Probably better. They would have probably shot your drone down. ;)

Probably better. They would have probably shot your drone down. ;)

Unlikely, although I had already thought about that. They probably had a 1000 ft bottom at most, I was not going anywhere close to that height.

@meatloaf @The Phoenician @AustinJoe @Mr Cimarron @LKirk302 @92RedToy @KennyBob @davegonz @TXFJ40 @bottombracket @marketShark @aljollano @fblainen11 @scwill @Aussiecruiser82 @PearlLX470 @Beagle @huboverland

New alternator is in and I'm ready to setup all the new overland gear for a trial run next weekend. Thinking either next Saturday 23rd or Sunday 24th (either day works for me). Want to do the north trails I did last weekend with the suspension bridge and hit up some more new gravel up that way. Who all is interested and which day would work best?

~G

Last edited:
Interested, I wanna do that suspension bridge!

I'm furloughed until the 28th of this month, so I'm down for some of that gravel road driving. Why the 6th and 7th of next month?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom