Chasing the Elusive 100 Series Rear Wind Deflector (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have the whale tale and I think it looks better, plus it keeps my back window real clean even on dirty snowy slushy roads. But I can’t open my hatch with anything long on the roof (canoe, surf board, lumber, etc.), which is real annoying. I’m considering pulling it off.
I have a 05 Lexus in the dark grayish-blue color. I am so very torn on whether I like the whale tale or not, but neither of our 100s has any type of spoiler. Go figure.

I have a 05 Lexus in the dark grayish-blue color. I am so very torn on whether I like the whale tale or not, but neither of our 100s has any type of spoiler. Go figure.
I am actually currently looking for that exact color/spoiler for my 05 LX. SELL IT TO ME PLEASE. Been looking for months. I’m located in Denver.

Hello, I'm looking for a 100-series rear wind deflector. The one that looks like a wing. Part number
320-191B, I think. Anyone out there have a spare or know where I can buy one that doesn't cost $600?

I’m looking for the mounts to the rear wind deflector!! My mount are broken but the deflector fine. I have a 98 100 series

Anyone successful at finding these dust guards stateside? Or at least a country willing to ship them here?

Screenshot_20181212-221323_Chrome.jpg

I’m looking for a rear wind deflector with brackets….any leads please let me know!

I’m looking for a rear wind deflector with brackets….any leads please let me know!
Benzeen auto parts, stock # 10535B is a 2005 LC with this deflector. I just bought a mirror off the vehicle. Hope that helps.

Resurrecting vs. starting a new thread. I’m looking for a wind deflector w/brackets.

I have a mount that is cracked as well.

Calling @BenCC for a 3d printed mount bracket made from ABS

I have a mount that is cracked as well.

Calling @BenCC for a 3d printed mount bracket made from ABS
Did this ever get any traction? I'd be in for one (or a set if required) for sure. Might not be a top seller for him, but I think there is a market for them. I like the look without the wind deflector, but holy cow does it do a good job keeping that back window clean. Mine's been off for a week and it is wild how dirty it gets.

Did this ever get any traction? I'd be in for one (or a set if required) for sure. Might not be a top seller for him, but I think there is a market for them. I like the look without the wind deflector, but holy cow does it do a good job keeping that back window clean. Mine's been off for a week and it is wild how dirty it gets.
Nothing

For now I will rework the ones I have to bond the crack and overlay some fiberglass cloth to strengthen.

1677193422025.png
does anyone have the measurements of one of these? I'd love to get the rough dimensions and measurements for hole placements to see if I can fabricate some out of aluminum as a replacement.

Curious if anyone has ever tried this. If there's another thread on the topic - please direct me.

after searching around a fair bit on www , I'm based in Australia and these are still available locally, Toyota Land Cruiser 100 Rear Dust Guard Tinted Jan 1998 - Sep 2007 PZQ65-60010 - https://www.newtowntoyota.parts/PZQ6560010/Genuine-Toyota-LandCruiser-100-Series-Tinted-Dust but nowhere on partsouq or other usual international sites. I've used this site with great success on several issues so if youre keen PM and Ill get a quote for shipping stateside. Picking one up and will post pic when installed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom