Chasing the Elusive 100 Series Rear Wind Deflector (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Would anyone know or have a guess who the supplier was to Toyota for these port installed air deflectors?

I’d like to get a set of the mounting brackets. I’m tempted to try and fab some from aluminum but my welding skills aren’t up to par.
You could get the Massive Metal Shop light mounts that are meant to mount in the black flat air deflector mounts. Drill four holes in your air deflector and mount to the light mounts.

Very interested in the alibaba offering but I have never engaged that platform to purchase anything...
If I read correctly, one has to generate an account with alibaba in order to order from their site?
Is that correct?

It could just be because I'm an old curmudgeon but I'm actually wary of setting up an account with
a global seller like alibaba.

Can someone here with an alibaba account just order two and let me pay them directly rather than
me generating an account?

PM me if so, I'd be happy to pay 3/4 of the shipping for the assistance.

About a week after installing the Alibaba rear spoiler it's showing a lot of water spots and some fading.
That's common for some black plastic trim anyways. A coat of Meguiars cleaner wax brought it back better than new.
I'll probably wrap it in vinyl later.
Wondering how your Alibaba spoiler is holding up now a few months later.

Ordered the Alibaba wind deflector today. Ships in approx 2-3 weeks. Total $134 to Texas. Will update after installation and see how it goes.
And wondering how your install went and if you have any comments or opinions about the product overall. Thanks!

Wondering how your Alibaba spoiler is holding up now a few months later.

And wondering how your install went and if you have any comments or opinions about the product overall. Thanks!
I'm satisfied with the product. So far so good. The price point was the only reason I ordered it.
The original was broken years ago and the truck looked good without it.
The water spots haven't come back after sealing it with the wax.

I'm satisfied with the product. So far so good. The price point was the only reason I ordered it.
The original was broken years ago and the truck looked good without it.
The water spots haven't come back after sealing it with the wax.
Do you have a link to it?

Do you have a link to it?

HYG

If you decide to get one, hit me up if we can add one for me to your order. I'll pay shipping.

HYG

If you decide to get one, hit me up if we can add one for me to your order. I'll pay shipping.

Maybe it makes sense for a group order if minimum is 10

Maybe it makes sense for a group order if minimum is 10
I couldn't discern that from the listing, I was under the impression others had ordered singles.

But it did cross my mind that as expensive as the OEM ones are, some enterprising person could
order some number of them, charge a reasonable mark-up and make a couple bucks.

Has the one I linked expired?

Last edited:
You can order a single unit from the 4x4 Off Road Auto Parts link.
That's how I ordered mine.

I couldn't discern that from the listing, I was under the impression others had ordered singles.

But it did cross my mind that as expensive as the OEM ones are, some enterprising person could
order some number of them, charge a reasonable mark-up and make a couple bucks.

Has the one I linked expired?
This was actually the reason I was inquiring. I was considering buying a handful and doing just that, since I know a lot of people won't order straight from Alibaba. Not a big markup, but something worth the effort.

This was actually the reason I was inquiring. I was considering buying a handful and doing just that, since I know a lot of people won't order straight from Alibaba. Not a big markup, but something worth the effort.
20X at $100-$150 mark-up is well below used if you could find it (uncracked - rarity bonus) that clears enough for something like a decent rear bumper or at least a real big start towards one.

I would be interested in a rear window deflector, if the install was easy. My 2001 LX didn’t come with one.

I don’t think so but, maybe they are under a cover?

I don’t think so but, maybe they are under a cover?
Someone will chime in with actual knowledge.
I would think if they were there they would be apparent.
It may receive a different kind of deflector that mounts on the sides of the hatch.

I imagine this will be the type you'd be looking for...

Per-Lexus-LX470-Spoiler-Qualit-del-Materiale-ABS-Auto-Ala-Posteriore-Primer-Base-Trucco-di-Col...jpg

Last edited:
I think I mentioned this here before but I got the whale tail below and very pleased. It is as close to exact as factory as it can be. Very hard to tell otherwise. They paint the code you give them. I paid $150 to get it installed and would do it again. I would not try that myself.

WT-ABS-0882003-2008 LX470 W/LIGHT FACTORY-STYLE (fits 99+)

Has anyone had any luck ordering and installing the Australian LC100 Dust Guard Pt# PZQ6560010

The blade type wind deflector is now listed on ebay. Prices vary.
I ordered mine from Alibaba earlier this year.
Looks to be the same as what I have.

I removed and threw away mine last year, brackets and all. Kinda wish I saved it for one of you guys now, sorry.
Hi Ayune. Mine broke off recently and I'm def contemplating removing the holds / brackets, just doing away with it entirely. Could you provide any info on the best way to fill / cover / seal those bolt holes? What to do for total deflector removal? Any info would be much appreciated. Tnx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom