Charlotte November Meeting (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I thought I had responded but I don't see it. Anyway, yes! I am planning to be at the meeting Sunday. The jury is still out on whether or not I'll have young'uns in tow. We'll see....

I thought I had responded but I don't see it. Anyway, yes! I am planning to be at the meeting Sunday. The jury is still out on whether or not I'll have young'uns in tow. We'll see....
I'll see if I can get those parts we talked about together and bring them to the meeting.

Does anyone going to the meeting later today have an extra grey plastic fj40 side mirror they would sell or lend?

I'm flying with only one, which is barely functional as it is.

I know I have some. None of them are perfect. I'll bring the best ones and you can pick what you want.

I have just the mirrors. Don't think I have any arms though.

Awesome, thanks!

At this point I'm just going for safety not looks.

FYI the furthest I've driven this thing is about six miles round trip, so pls be on the lookout for a stranded 40 on your way there. Wish me luck

Guys my truck wont start, seems my battery is completely drained. Recharging it now

Sorry for the late notice, but it's not looking very likely that ill get up there this time. Maybe but doubtful at this point.

Murphy's law.... Just hoping it just the old battery not the alternator

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417387499.732984.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417387543.482265.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417387573.121285.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417387595.637034.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417387618.872045.jpg
Had a good time , glad to see brad bought out the new 40 . There were more 40's then anything.there was one more I didn't get a picture of .

Some more
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417387985.337284.jpg

Sad, I missed it.... got stuck in some crazy traffic in gastonia.... got home at 5

ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1417393062.885612.jpg

Rafael, is that your 40 there on the right? It's nice!

The red next to the 80. Thanks

R u getting my text?
I guess not. I updated my phone OS and now don't get texts from a lot of people. I seem to be able to send them, though. Did you get the one about the VA CL search last week? Give me a call tomorrow. Same goes for anybody else trying to reach me by text. They say my new phone will ship Monday so I hope that'll solve the problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom