CCOT overhaul gasket kit (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Used the search function but it isn't working for me this afternoon. Can anyone advise on this kit? Looks like a good deal for the number of gaskets and price but don't know of the quality. Recently had a catastrophic failure in what I'm assuming to be the timing plate gasket. A/C belt broke and pulled the other two belts off as well. Appears to have torqued the pulley and broken a seal. There is a steady stream of oil from behind the pulley assembly once the truck is warm. Thought I'd take the time to replace all the little leaks as long as I'm working on this one.

http://coolfj40.stores.yahoo.net/ovkit2fen.html

Call 'em and find out who makes the kit...

If you're gonna pull the head, use a Toyota gasket. And FWIW, OEM timing cover gasket is best, too.

Not all too surprised at the response. Plenty of post about using the Toyota oil pan gasket as well. If I'm gonna piece mill it together may as well use all OEM. There are a few gaskets in the kit that I don't need anyway (water pump, therm housing, etc). Just looked like an easy and inexpensive package to pick up and they're local.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom