SIGN UP FOR TRAINING/GUIDED TRAILS - June 4-7th Uwharrie (OEX TRAINING / GRAND OVERLAND and BIG CREEK) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Registered.
Non-Relic (200 series) / Medium Trails / Not leading / no class(es)

Would like to 'double up' on Saturday with the afternoon medium run.

Last edited:
Relic / Easy(morning) / participant / "HJ"60
also like to be a participant on Medium in the afternoon.

I was late signing up. Can you put me down on a waitlist for 102? I did the class with @izzyandsue last time and it was awesome!

@jamesurq I would welcome the opportunity to help out with inspections. Making plans to be there Thursday afternoon.

Thanks!! We’re gonna need the help for sure.

If you're coming to CRR2020 and you want to be part of the organized runs on Saturday Morning; Please put a note on this thread indicating your sign up preference and vehicle. SEE BELOW FOR TRAINING SIGNUPS.

An example: "RELIC / EASY TRAILS/ NOT LEADING/FJ45" (we may try to group models together)
or something like this: "NON-RELIC / HARD / LEADER".

Your name will be added below.

WE NEED LEADERS!

ROAD TRIP - RELICS:
Leader: @forrest5000 (HJ45)
Participants: @jamesurq(FJ40) @CharlestonG8R (FJ40)

EASY TRAILS - RELICS:
Leader: @FJinTegaCay (Fj40)
Participants: @dbenke (FJ40) @CUSailor (FJ40) @David1947 (FJ40) @FJ Noob (FJ60) @SchnooderValve (FJ40) @FloTheFJ60 (FJ60) @NearJetties (FJ62) @jsharrell (FJ40) @reundo (BJ70) @ClemsonCruiser (FJ40) @Fort Knox (fj40) @Hallout (FJ60) @ontherxs (HJ60)

MEDIUM TRAILS - RELICS:
Leader:
Participants: @greenseaman (4runner)

HARD TRAILS - RELICS:
Leader: @GLTHFJ60 (FJ60)
Participants: @SFROMAN (82 Pickup)

OUTLAW/NON RELICS:

EASY TRAILS:

Leader:
Participants: @OB-1 (LX470) @Boomstick (LC200) @amay3 (FZJ80) @Hallout
MEDIUM TRAILS:
Leader: @manunavasd4x4
Participants: @9780MOP (80 Series) @Cornhusker @omspach3 @SeanLX @DirtNap
HARD TRAILS:
Leader:
Participants:

Anyone volunteering to organize and coordinate the Relic Road Trip (with picnic) please let me know.

NEW:
TRAINING SIGNUPS:

OEX has agreed to offer off road training as part of the event!!
  • Signup for training is limited to 15 vehicles per session (relics or non relics are welcome)
  • You MUST be registered (paid) for the Relic Run as well as be signed up for your trail rides (above) BEFORE you can request a sign up for training.
  • 3 class sessions (half day) are offered - Off Road 101 on Thursday or Friday, and Off Road 102 on Friday
  • Feel free to sign up for 101 and 102 sessions if you like
  • There is no additional cost for the sessions.
  • All sessions will consist of both classroom based and hands on training (obstacle course/trail riding)
  • Once you have paid for CRR, and have signed up for the trail rides, please just post on this thread in this fashion "Put me down for 101 on Thursday" or "Put me down for 102 on Friday" or even "Put me down for both 101 and 102"
  • Your screen name will appear below confirming your signup

Just added!:
Thursday Afternoon - OFF ROAD 101 (2PM-5PM) 15 of 15 Participant spots available

Friday Morning - OFF ROAD 101 (8AM-12NOON) 3 of 15 Participant spots available
Confirmed:

@CUSailor
@SchnooderValve
@OB-1
@9780MOP
@NearJetties
@jsharrell
@FJinTegaCay
@reundo
@Boomstick
@Cornhusker
@omspach3
@amay3
@Hallout

Friday Afternoon - OFF ROAD 102 (2PM-5PM) CLASS FULL
Confirmed:

@CUSailor
@SchnooderValve
@9780MOP
@NearJetties
@jsharrell
@FloTheFJ60
@FJinTegaCay
@reundo
@SFROMAN
@Boomstick
@Cornhusker
@omspach3
@SeanLX
@manunavasd4x4
@amay3

Waitlist: @ontherxs

If you're coming to CRR2020 and you want to be part of the organized runs on Saturday Morning; Please put a note on this thread indicating your sign up preference and vehicle. SEE BELOW FOR TRAINING SIGNUPS.

An example: "RELIC / EASY TRAILS/ NOT LEADING/FJ45" (we may try to group models together)
or something like this: "NON-RELIC / HARD / LEADER".

Your name will be added below.

WE NEED LEADERS!

ROAD TRIP - RELICS:
Leader: @forrest5000 (HJ45)
Participants: @jamesurq(FJ40) @CharlestonG8R (FJ40)

EASY TRAILS - RELICS:
Leader: @FJinTegaCay (Fj40)
Participants: @dbenke (FJ40) @CUSailor (FJ40) @David1947 (FJ40) @FJ Noob (FJ60) @SchnooderValve (FJ40) @FloTheFJ60 (FJ60) @NearJetties (FJ62) @jsharrell (FJ40) @reundo (BJ70) @ClemsonCruiser (FJ40) @Fort Knox (fj40) @Hallout (FJ60) @ontherxs (HJ60)

MEDIUM TRAILS - RELICS:
Leader:
Participants: @greenseaman (4runner)

HARD TRAILS - RELICS:
Leader: @GLTHFJ60 (FJ60)
Participants: @SFROMAN (82 Pickup)

OUTLAW/NON RELICS:

EASY TRAILS:

Leader:
Participants: @OB-1 (LX470) @Boomstick (LC200) @amay3 (FZJ80) @Hallout
MEDIUM TRAILS:
Leader: @manunavasd4x4
Participants: @9780MOP (80 Series) @Cornhusker @omspach3 @SeanLX @DirtNap
HARD TRAILS:
Leader:
Participants:

Anyone volunteering to organize and coordinate the Relic Road Trip (with picnic) please let me know.

NEW:
TRAINING SIGNUPS:

OEX has agreed to offer off road training as part of the event!!
  • Signup for training is limited to 15 vehicles per session (relics or non relics are welcome)
  • You MUST be registered (paid) for the Relic Run as well as be signed up for your trail rides (above) BEFORE you can request a sign up for training.
  • 3 class sessions (half day) are offered - Off Road 101 on Thursday or Friday, and Off Road 102 on Friday
  • Feel free to sign up for 101 and 102 sessions if you like
  • There is no additional cost for the sessions.
  • All sessions will consist of both classroom based and hands on training (obstacle course/trail riding)
  • Once you have paid for CRR, and have signed up for the trail rides, please just post on this thread in this fashion "Put me down for 101 on Thursday" or "Put me down for 102 on Friday" or even "Put me down for both 101 and 102"
  • Your screen name will appear below confirming your signup

Just added!:
Thursday Afternoon - OFF ROAD 101 (2PM-5PM) 15 of 15 Participant spots available

Friday Morning - OFF ROAD 101 (8AM-12NOON) 3 of 15 Participant spots available
Confirmed:

@CUSailor
@SchnooderValve
@OB-1
@9780MOP
@NearJetties
@jsharrell
@FJinTegaCay
@reundo
@Boomstick
@Cornhusker
@omspach3
@amay3
@Hallout

Friday Afternoon - OFF ROAD 102 (2PM-5PM) CLASS FULL
Confirmed:

@CUSailor
@SchnooderValve
@9780MOP
@NearJetties
@jsharrell
@FloTheFJ60
@FJinTegaCay
@reundo
@SFROMAN
@Boomstick
@Cornhusker
@omspach3
@SeanLX
@manunavasd4x4
@amay3

Waitlist: @ontherxs
Signed up last night, can you put me down for Friday AM training session? Thanks

Last edited:
Put me down for inspections, also. Coming Thursday evening after work.

Signed up last night, can you put me down for Friday AM training session? Thanks
Sure. What about the Saturday trail ride? Which group did you want to go with?

OK - updated to here.

RELIC/EASY TRAILS/NOT LEADING (BUT CAN LEAD A GROUP IF NEEDED)/FJ55

I plan to split off after the official Relic Run and do a couple of medium trails. Back of Daniel/Rocky Mountain Loop. Find me if you want to tag along. I will be driving the tan pig.

Last edited:
Thanks Dave. Put you down as a leader - it's needed. :) thanks for the help!

Put me down for relic medium trial in my FJ62. Thanks

EARLY BIRD SPECIAL IS RUNNING OUT. - ANYONE YOU KNOW THAT'S NOT REGISTERED BUT THINKING ABOUT COMING, SHOW THEM THIS:
24zmey.jpg

If room put me down for 102

I have you on the wait list. If the 101 class on Thursday doesn't fill up, would those of you wanting 102 be interested in doing that on Thursday instead? They could potentially do a 101/102 'crash' course perhaps? I could certainly ask.

LMK if Thursday 102 would work for you.

I have you on the wait list. If the 101 class on Thursday doesn't fill up, would those of you wanting 102 be interested in doing that on Thursday instead? They could potentially do a 101/102 'crash' course perhaps? I could certainly ask.

LMK if Thursday 102 would work for you.
I plan to be there Thursday and would be fine with that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom