SIGN UP FOR TRAINING/GUIDED TRAILS - June 4-7th Uwharrie (OEX TRAINING / GRAND OVERLAND and BIG CREEK) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated to here..... Folks check your emails.

@jamesurq hoping for some clarification from the email. Do we have to sign up for a trail ride if we still plan on coming, or would we still be allowed to go in our own group or what have you? Is URE on your own, but if I want to wheel the private I should join a group?

If you'd like to join the private trail rides, yes please indicate which group you'd like to be part of on this thread. We don't have "open access" we have guided access. OEX will be leading each group through the private land. As you stated, URE will be open to all day or night.

I am signed up for the Thursday 101/102 class. I would like to be moved to the Friday Afternoon if anything opens up. If not, I'll keep the Thursday.
Also, Keep me on the same easy/medium group ride please.

I won’t be coming out now that that the event is cancelled so you can remove me off the list.

I won't be coming since the relic run is canceled, take me off as well.

Completely understandable. See you next time.

OEX is still doing the training and rides. OEX is a professional Offroad training organization with certified trainers and insured private locations where the events will take place, in support of club members for the non-sanctioned event. There will be hold harmless waivers (which would have been anyway) from participants.

Del, Tony and I will be there is you still want to come out.

Are the classes updated? I was thinking Thursday afternoon. Bringing the 100 so take it easy on me - Izzy. Hehe.
And I who do I pay ??

and then Friday. Is there anything open?

I am signed up for Thursday 101/102 and Friday 101 waitlisted for Saturday 102.
If room opens up for Saturday I would like to do Saturday and give up Thursday.

Are the trail rides still going to be broken up into "Relics" and "Non-Relics" since this is no longer a Relic Run or will they be more TLC kumbaya?

Togetherness..... There will be an easy and hard guided private access location.

I know we have emailed each other James and everything for me is the same, except on the private access guided location, I will take the hard since I was originally going medium. I'm up for the challenge as is the new 80 I think. I still want to keep my OEX training on Friday.

@jamesurq @izzyandsue are the trail rides similar to the big creek rides? Have room on the hard ride?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom