Overland Expo East 2023 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

A few pics

IMG_0018.jpeg

IMG_0020.jpeg

IMG_0061.jpeg

IMG_0060.jpeg

IMG_0062.jpeg

I was too busy eyeing all the cool stuff to take a lot of pictures and eventually started using my phone to make a wish list.

I picked up a OVS 270 awning and a Thors Lightning air compressor. When we got back to camp we tested the air compressor with the 4 tire manifold. It took less time to pump 4 35's from 8psi to 35psi than it took my Viair to pump one tire from 18psi to 35psi.

TONS of Tacos, 4runners, and Jeeps. There were a handful of 100 series but I counted only 6 80 series, 1 (or 2) 60 series, and one 40 series.

There were a lot of cold attendees Sunday morning. It got down to 39 and I don't think most folks were prepared. I brought my diesel heater and was quite warm in the tent.

1696943142449.png

We won a thing! We signed up at the Honda booth for a free generator and - like all other email requests- assumed I would get Honda emails for ever. But, two weeks ago they emailed to say we won. And today the generator arrived. Overall, the Honda experience was super cool. We got to ride in a new car, received Carhartt lunch bags, got a free invite to their concert, free dinner on Sat night, and now this - a generator.

IMG_0814.jpeg

Buy a lottery ticket!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom