Overland Expo East 2023 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I’m headed up for the festivities. There are a few others in this group going as well.

Yes. Expensive. But the vendor discounts the ideas to be gleaned, the people, the experience, the education definitely makes it worth it.

I plan on being there. I go every year. Always a fun time and cool rigs

Wanted to go this year, but had to bail out. Planning for next year at this point.

No go for me; however, a few guys from around Roanoke are taking some back roads to camp out Friday night and show up for the event on Saturday.

I'll be camped in the vendor camping area w/ CBI this year for anyone going that doesn't have my number. Banged up silver 100 series w/ a Roofnest. Hard to miss.

I'll be camped in the vendor camping area w/ CBI this year for anyone going that doesn't have my number. Banged up silver 100 series w/ a Roofnest. Hard to miss.
Let me know if CBI is running any specials. I've been eyeing their 'covert bumper' for the GX460

For some reason I thought expo was this weekend.

I’m free next weekend. I might go up for the day on Saturday.

For some reason I thought expo was this weekend.

I’m free next weekend. I might go up for the day on Saturday.
Come camp for a night. Granted, it is expensive

love the event.
Hate the camping situation
But we will see.

@SFROMAN check with @LandSnoozer93

A contingency planns on driving back roads Friday, camping at or near the National Forest, and arriving at Expo Saturday morning. Camping Maybe outside of Lynchburg but it beats that field hands down.

@SFROMAN check with @LandSnoozer93

A contingency planns on driving back roads Friday, camping at or near the National Forest, and arriving at Expo Saturday morning. Camping Maybe outside of Lynchburg but it beats that field hands down.
Camping in the field is part of the fun. I've always had a good time meeting my neighbors. For anyone that hasn't been in the last two years, it's in a new location. The field is grassy, so no mud.

We'll have a pretty solid camp set-up in the vendor area, so you guys are welcome to come hangout.

Luke and I will be in the general weekend camping area. In the 100. we should arrive Friday by 5pm (I think 6pm is cut off). Looking forward to it.

This popped up in my feed:

Use code:
ComeToEast23
for 20% OFF weekend passes with Camping OR Day passes​

Luke and I will be in the general weekend camping area. In the 100. we should arrive Friday by 5pm (I think 6pm is cut off). Looking forward to it.
Should be there tomorrow around noonsih.

Cool event to attend. Ran into a few ONSC folks. Missed the new Land Cruiser on Friday, but the Lexus display was good. The attendees’ rigs were as cool as the sponsors’ rigs. And the overland trailer market is very crowded and the options, floor plans, and price points were limitless

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom