Carb Fan. and on another note. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Well looks like I might have to break down and get a carb fan. My cruisers is continuing to vapor lock with the high heat we have been getting here. Anyone have a carb fan they can sale me for a decent price? I might think about using a bildge fan for now being they are pretty cheap and easy to get around here.

And On another Note:

Wife and I went to get lunch today. Went to a local pizza joint we like to eat at. Today they were offering a pie they only make on special hot days of the year. And we have been hittin those days often. I went ahead and ordered a small Habanero pie. They made me sign a release before I was allowed to order it because they claimed it was so hot they have had people try to sue them... I got my pie with some house beer.... I have to say I have eaten these peppers right off the grill or from a home made jar or pickled and they werent near as spicy as this pie was... but man was it good. I was able to eat most of the pie before asking for some ice cream. They continued to check up on me.. i had to laugh about the whole thing... i think they were taking it to serious... i brought the rest home.. hope to have some snack tonite.

Lucy_FJ55 said:
You signed a release?!? That's hilarious.

yeah,.. when they first asked me to sign it I was like, "HUH?" (best scooby voice). then she said they wouldnt even sale me the pizza unless i signed a release which releases them from any harm done from the spiciness of the pizza.

i dont really care for the hot stuff, like suicide wings and such cause i find it lacks any flavor, i always get honey bbq.

on a similar note, i did try a thia pizza that was waay good.

RHINO said:
i dont really care for the hot stuff, like suicide wings and such cause i find it lacks any flavor, i always get honey bbq.

on a similar note, i did try a thia pizza that was waay good.

Well when I started eating it I didnt give it any time to cool off. So it burned both because of the heat and because the pepers where heated up. Once the pizza cooled off I could actually taste it.. Real good. Had like a chili lime chicken with the habareno's and cream cheese mixed on top. It tasted really good. I migth get another before we move.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom