Carb Fan. and on another note.

Discussion in 'FJ55 Iron Pig Preservation Society' started by MiniPigg, Aug 8, 2005.

1. MiniPigg

MiniPigg

Media:
    Albums:
    Well looks like I might have to break down and get a carb fan. My cruisers is continuing to vapor lock with the high heat we have been getting here. Anyone have a carb fan they can sale me for a decent price? I might think about using a bildge fan for now being they are pretty cheap and easy to get around here.

And On another Note:

Wife and I went to get lunch today. Went to a local pizza joint we like to eat at. Today they were offering a pie they only make on special hot days of the year. And we have been hittin those days often. I went ahead and ordered a small Habanero pie. They made me sign a release before I was allowed to order it because they claimed it was so hot they have had people try to sue them... I got my pie with some house beer.... I have to say I have eaten these peppers right off the grill or from a home made jar or pickled and they werent near as spicy as this pie was... but man was it good. I was able to eat most of the pie before asking for some ice cream. They continued to check up on me.. i had to laugh about the whole thing... i think they were taking it to serious... i brought the rest home.. hope to have some snack tonite.

2. Lucy_FJ55

Lucy_FJ55

You signed a release?!? That's hilarious.

3. MiniPigg

MiniPigg

Media:
    Albums:
    yeah,.. when they first asked me to sign it I was like, "HUH?" (best scooby voice). then she said they wouldnt even sale me the pizza unless i signed a release which releases them from any harm done from the spiciness of the pizza.

4. RHINO

RHINO

i dont really care for the hot stuff, like suicide wings and such cause i find it lacks any flavor, i always get honey bbq.

on a similar note, i did try a thia pizza that was waay good.

5. MiniPigg

MiniPigg

Media:
    Albums:

Well when I started eating it I didnt give it any time to cool off. So it burned both because of the heat and because the pepers where heated up. Once the pizza cooled off I could actually taste it.. Real good. Had like a chili lime chicken with the habareno's and cream cheese mixed on top. It tasted really good. I migth get another before we move.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.